Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JeterianGiftBasket
Jul 9, 2016

#re2pect
:ssh: You can vote for Posada and Rodriguez :ssh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JeterianGiftBasket
Jul 9, 2016

#re2pect

Inspector_666 posted:

It's funny, I'm totally ready to vote Yes on both Pete and Shoeless Joe, but would then leave Schilling off because of character flaws.

Shoeless Joe is in in my book, gently caress Rose and Schilling.

My biggest personal conflict was whether or not to vote for Hoffman. Ultimately decided not to.

JeterianGiftBasket
Jul 9, 2016

#re2pect

Yaya posted:

The argument you can make for Shoeless Joe is that he wasn't really a smart guy, and was just doing what he was ordered to do.

One thing Vlad has going for him is the "mythical" factor a lot of first ballots have, in Vlad's case its his ability to demolish pitches that were way out of the strike zone.

To be quite honest, this video is about 40% of the reason I voted for him:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoAdY3uP9c0

JeterianGiftBasket
Jul 9, 2016

#re2pect

What're the results on Rose & Jackson?

• Locked thread