Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FireWhizzle
Apr 2, 2009

a neckbeard elemental
Grimey Drawer

Ahdinko posted:

Neither of those statements are true, but I did just get off the phone with Firewhizzle and he totally said he'd love to be mayor

I swear to Quahog, these damned brits think they can do anything after brexit. Ahdinko called me at 3am to start plotting the next great insurrection/takeover.

Double Oh Seven, 100% trustworthy new guy that wants militia and zoning rights in your city checking in. Also, can my bud Taylors Swift get the same? thanks.

FireWhizzle fucked around with this message at 00:39 on Dec 1, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FireWhizzle
Apr 2, 2009

a neckbeard elemental
Grimey Drawer

Vriess posted:

If they aren't selling it and the code is all original code (even if reverse-engineered from a trademarked binary to reproduce it), then it should be a-ok.

No.

In fact, now that Disney owns the trademark, you're actually extra hosed.

FireWhizzle fucked around with this message at 19:22 on Dec 6, 2016

FireWhizzle
Apr 2, 2009

a neckbeard elemental
Grimey Drawer

Ahdinko posted:

I really wanted that wipe, I'll probably still give it a whirl when pub 9 drops though

I want to say that I'll play - but albino offline might still be in it's death throws then, if not you know I'm down

FireWhizzle
Apr 2, 2009

a neckbeard elemental
Grimey Drawer

Drone posted:

I was one of the rare Master Docs who actually liked manually buffing in Coronet Medcenter. It was a nice social experience, what can I say. :shrug:

Got way more tips too.

were you a wookdoc tho?

this is important

FireWhizzle
Apr 2, 2009

a neckbeard elemental
Grimey Drawer
Ok so I got nostalgia today and logged into my old Basi characters... Zaroff, Double oh Seven, Vonqueesha, Ghirardelli, Goonbraham Lincoln...

Which one of you brave, stoic literal gods has kept the MANTINA and St Lowtax' Malpractice Clinic paid for for 7 Years ??? There are still Ghirardelli dishes on the bar as if it were yesterday... :peanut:

In honour of the placard of the battle of Windsor still existing, I give you this treatise from the days in the trenches. Thank you brave soul

- a goon contemplates the meaning of slain conqueror goonbraham lincoln (2013)

e: changed some verbiage because in hindsight woof

FireWhizzle fucked around with this message at 05:48 on Jan 21, 2020

FireWhizzle
Apr 2, 2009

a neckbeard elemental
Grimey Drawer

2DCAT posted:

:same: where is dodgin / fireswizzle and ahdinko... We need to play games and kill man's again

I have been summoned!

I been playing ED:Odyssey and Starbase but I'm down for w/e. Don't forget Drone ! I logged into swg:legends a lot last year but no one else was playing :smith:. It's pretty awesome imo and is what NGE should have been + more.

FireWhizzle
Apr 2, 2009

a neckbeard elemental
Grimey Drawer

dreffen posted:

So is Legends the new hotness everyone's going to?

Its actually good imo. Paired with the shader updates + texture updates that the IM3 people did it doesn't feel like stretched poop over an intern's blender mistake either.

I enjoyed Legends and it has lots of content but ymmv. Leveling is easy iirc - there's a base on corellia that everyone goes to to get plvled to 90 if you don't like doing the quests/grinds.

FireWhizzle
Apr 2, 2009

a neckbeard elemental
Grimey Drawer

Drone posted:

Ugh I'm getting the urge again

Ahdinko and FireWhizzle, where my crew at

FireWhizzle
Apr 2, 2009

a neckbeard elemental
Grimey Drawer

Drone posted:

Basilisk was finally retired. RIP to the bones of Goontown.

Legit shocked that the Mantina had like a decade's worth of maint pumped into it at some point.

mant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FireWhizzle
Apr 2, 2009

a neckbeard elemental
Grimey Drawer
legends is fun i played a few alts to max there