Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

It's Russell Wilson's birthday! Happy Birthday Russell Wilson!!

He celebrated early by blowing 4 quarters of football instead of candles!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

fsif posted:

Hey check this out, RGIII's wife opened a Twitter account, maybe: https://twitter.com/rgriffin88

https://twitter.com/rgriffin88/status/803708035055177731

Did she delete them? Aw man!

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Kalli posted:

Playoff scenarios:

Cowboys clinch a spot with a win and Buccaneers or Washington Loss

Kind of a weird relationship there, isn't it?

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

That book is Tebow's second autobiography.

He's 29.

His first one sold like a bajillion copies, why wouldn't he print another?

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Feel free to rest up for the Raiders game, Dee.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

mcmagic posted:

It's fine to just punt second round picks. No biggie.

Sincerely,
Tennessee Titans

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Gynecolojustice posted:

Saw somewhere on the internet that Julio Jones has over 3,000 receiving yards since the start of the 2015 season.... poo poo!!

And he has 4 games this year with 35 receiving yards or fewer :v:

Also, 10% of that number came from him going scorched earth all over the Panthers poo poo defense.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

MacheteZombie posted:

Which has more offensive coordinators?

Up until Shanahan, Ryan has really had some piss poor vanilla rear end OC's tbf

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Kalli posted:

How dare you call Mike Smith vanilla...

He's way blander then vanilla.

Blahnilla?

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

wandler20 posted:

RIP Cecil.

Here lies Ceci. Formerly known as Cecil but all his L's were tragically taken from him December 4th, 2016.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

a neat cape posted:

He realized that aiming for the head gets him fined and/or injured himself.

I didn't see anything dirty about the hit. Cecil's legs was just planted at the wrong angle when the hit happened. Sucks :(

I've always hated the fact that the league apparently gives zero fucks about knee and ankle safety. They pay so much attention (and rightly so) to the head but all that does is encourage players to dive at knees and ankles and then this poo poo happens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

sean10mm posted:

"Hey, if we outlaw head shots maybe the players will start doing proper tackles instead and..."

*100 assholes dive straight at their opponents' kneecaps*

"Oh, well, what can ya do?" :saddowns:

p much. How 'bout learning how to properly tackle :shrug:

• Locked thread