Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
St. Dogbert
Mar 17, 2011

glynnenstein posted:

I tracked down proof on wikileaks:

Wikileaks wouldn't give a poo poo unless the teams with Russian players were getting shafted.

Interested to see if the Flames can get back to Bettman .500 tonight. They've had a nice run lately, even with Johnny out - of course, much of it is due to Chad Johnson turning into Miikka Kiprusoff, so who knows how long it'll last.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

St. Dogbert
Mar 17, 2011

Gibson poo poo his pants before the game, so the rest of the team decided to show solidarity and poo poo its pants during the game. That's the kind of team spirit only Randy Carlyle can create.

St. Dogbert
Mar 17, 2011

Captain Internet posted:

Remember when Bouwmeester was this hot trade bait? Was often called the best defensemen that never played a playoff game.

I maintain that, if you could take Dion Phaneuf and Jay Bouwmeester from when the Flames had them and somehow combine their positives into one guy, you'd have the perfect NHL defenseman.

St. Dogbert
Mar 17, 2011
Max Domi went on IR today, two nights after he picked a fight with Garnet Hathaway and got punked out.

The Coyotes might want to tell him not to do that.

St. Dogbert
Mar 17, 2011
Steve Downie looks to have gotten a little drunk and honest on Twitter this afternoon. Guess which NHL official was supposedly the one who made that "Are your kids proud of you?" comment about John Scott? (Hint: Duh.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

St. Dogbert
Mar 17, 2011
I, too, am excited for tonight's Unsustainabowl.

Watch as it ends 1-0 in a shootout, with something like 35 shots between the two teams.

• Locked thread