Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whatis
Jun 6, 2012
i missed jack eichel. he makes hockey fun to watch again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
rob ray was getting interviewed on a buffalo radio station before the rangers game and talked about a seeming lack of enthusiasm. he said it doesn't take much to manufacture some drama. then he told the first rangers fan that walked by he sucks

http://media.wgr550.com/a/117628385/12-1-rob-ray-harasses-rangers-fan.htm

whatis
Jun 6, 2012

El Gallinero Gros posted:

The Flames being in first because of Chad Johnson is pretty :stare: for me

johnson played very well for buffalo last year. he deserved a shot somewhere, and i'm happy to see he's doing well for calgary

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
i hope the panthers change their name to the black knights

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
if i told you that kan jam came from buffalo would you guys stop calling buffalo bad

whatis
Jun 6, 2012

Jamwad Hilder posted:

hard to believe people from buffalo invented a game that involves playing with a garbage can

you could have just said no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
i haven't been able to watch sports consistently this year due to a really busy schedule this fall/winter, but i've been catching the odd bills/sabres game here or there and haven't seen a winning performance from either team since mid-october

it's taken 30 years, but im starting to hate my sports teams a lot

gently caress dan bylsma btw. i'd take ted nolan back for the remainder of the season if it meant bylsma got fired today

• Locked thread