Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ImplicitAssembler
Jan 24, 2013

The Canucks are only 3 points out from a wild card spot. Benning will keep benninging.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ImplicitAssembler
Jan 24, 2013

ThinkTank posted:

Markus Granlund (who leads the team in absolutely no categories) had 18:45.

I thought he was leading in giving the puck away?

ImplicitAssembler
Jan 24, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9mV-CpolGc

Not sure what to make of it. Hall clearly recognizes that it's about to go very wrong, but can't bail out enough.

ImplicitAssembler
Jan 24, 2013

Wippersnapper posted:

Today I thought to myself "I hope the Canucks score a bunch but still lose so we can maintain a high draft pick."

Thanks Vancouver.

wtf....lol

ImplicitAssembler
Jan 24, 2013

ThinkTank posted:

Someone please give us a pick for him :sigh:

At this stage, even a puck.

ImplicitAssembler
Jan 24, 2013

grack posted:

That article called Erik Gudbranson a "reliable defenseman" and thus I can safely write it off as 100% bullshit.

Well, he's been reliably poo poo, so it's not completely wrong.

ImplicitAssembler
Jan 24, 2013

grack posted:

Ben Hutton might prefer playing with an actual pile of excrement instead of Gudbranson

That's the thing that really irks me with this team: If they hadn't gotten *extremely* lucky with Hutton, Stecher & Tryamkin, imagine how bad they would really be?
All their 'serious' trades has been disasters, whereas their 'well, we can always toss them back out, so why not', have been pretty good. (Considering)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ImplicitAssembler
Jan 24, 2013

i am the bird posted:

I would like one of the Sedins to get in. I don't care which, but it can only be one. The Hall should then be renamed the No Sedins Club.

I'm a big fan of the Sedins, but that would be funny :)

• Locked thread