Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
Tampa bay lightning give-a-shititude factor: 1.2

(Out of 100)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
callahan is good when he's not hurt. which is the offseason. which is early for us, because he and bishop are hurt.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
Ben bishop is in playoff form.

And by that I mean he caused himself a lower-body injury trying to make a save tonight.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
Merry Christmas internet people I pretend to hate the rest of the year.

Bud light limes for all

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
I got an expresso maker and a lightning shirt and confirmation that I am difficult to shop for from my gf.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
Oh also I got some Ohio state shirts from my GFs mother and some ribbing about the blue jackets and I used the ol "Stanley cup to catch my tears" line on her but it stung a little to be frank.

• Locked thread