Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

I am going to remove your penis, in thin slices, like salami, just for starters.
http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2016/12/joe_mcknight_killed_new_orlean.html

quote:

Family members of Joe McKnight identified the former NFL player and John Curtis Christian High School standout as the man who was shot dead Thursday (Dec. 1) afternoon in Terrytown.

The shooting, reported about 3 p.m., occurred at the busy intersection of Behrman Highway and Holmes Boulevard.

Witnesses say the dude stood over his bleeding body and shot him again, then hung out and surrendered peacefully to the cops.

Weird that someone can just stand around a murder site with a gun in hand and yet police don't roll up already firing.

Also weird that you would murder someone and then surrender peacefully. Like you have a deep seated belief that you will see no negative consequences for your actions.

Perp's linkedin page seems to have already been scrubbed, probably because it was directly linked in news articles starting about 2 hours ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
Talk poo poo, get hit. That's the code of the streets. The code that these people live by. It was clearly self-defense. McKnight died like the little bitch that he was.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I bet Trump is somehow responsible.

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

I am going to remove your penis, in thin slices, like salami, just for starters.

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

Talk poo poo, get hit. That's the code of the streets. The code that these people live by. It was clearly self-defense. McKnight died like the little bitch that he was.

agreed. people who own their own IT consultancy companies have learned from the school of hard knocks and they will cold draw down on you in front of your own momma

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

you see someone roll up in an Infinity sedan and you know that is a stone cold motherfucker

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

Talk poo poo, get hit. That's the code of the streets. The code that these people live by.

just like that tng episode code of honor

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
this story sounds suspiciously like this one from just last week

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/24/us/west-virginia-teen-shot/

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Hope the cops don't fumble the investigation.

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

do u know jenny posted:

this story sounds suspiciously like this one from just last week

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/24/us/west-virginia-teen-shot/

how is jenny, anyways?

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Bip Roberts posted:

Hope the cops don't fumble the investigation.

the prosecutor said it's a slam dunk

did I do it right

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

lol if you posted:

you see someone roll up in an Infinity sedan and you know that is a stone cold motherfucker

old infiniti's are nice

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

thathonkey posted:

old infiniti's are nice

white person spotted!

feller
Jul 5, 2006

whoever bought this parody account from its orginal owner wasted their money

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
Welp turns out it was road rage

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000749551/article/exjets-rb-joe-mcknight-killed-in-apparent-road-rage-incident

Witnesses are saying he was apologizing to the man with the gun before being shot, which I would imagine means "self defense" would not go over well

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I once got an angry man to park his truck in traffic and punch my car yelling at me for cutting him off. I swear the only reason I didn't escalate the situation was because my big Popeye right arm was actually a big bag of weed up my sleeve.

pants in my pants
Aug 18, 2009

by Smythe
Huh, New Orleans is a shithole. How about that?

Dude who shot him looks like an rear end but he was playing in the CFL so he probably did this McKnight fellow a favor.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

pants in my pants posted:

Huh, New Orleans is a shithole. How about that?

Dude who shot him looks like an rear end but he was playing in the CFL so he probably did this McKnight fellow a favor.

do you still make pizzas for a living?

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

www.skullmund.com

do u know jenny posted:

Witnesses are saying he was apologizing to the man with the gun before being shot, which I would imagine means "self defense" would not go over well

Apologizing for what, precisely? Probably for starting a fight he couldn't finish.

He thought he was a big boy, macho man, tough guy gangsta. Was physically threatening the other driver, insulting the other driver, and throwing his weight around. Once the other driver demonstrated that he could defend himself, Mr. Macho starting singing a different tune, like a little bitch. Too late.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Apologizing for what, precisely? Probably for starting a fight he couldn't finish.

He thought he was a big boy, macho man, tough guy gangsta. Was physically threatening the other driver, insulting the other driver, and throwing his weight around. Once the other driver demonstrated that he could defend himself, Mr. Macho starting singing a different tune, like a little bitch. Too late.

Nice Falling Down fanfic.

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005

project much

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
let me guess, you aren't typically described as "a cool dude"

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
i bet you'll fit right in with all the other people in your cell block after you beat your gay kid haha

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Please don't feed Kleen

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

They let the guy go without charging him somehow. Also you can refer to this kind of incident as getting Will Smith'd: http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/12/sport/will-smith-former-new-orleans-saints-player-killed/

Trump should build that wall around NOLA imo

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Senor Dog posted:

do you still make pizzas for a living?

yes but now he works at home.

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe

do u know jenny posted:

Welp turns out it was road rage

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000749551/article/exjets-rb-joe-mcknight-killed-in-apparent-road-rage-incident

What the gently caress, it says they didn't even arrest the guy, just questioned him and then let him go? After he shot a dude in broad daylight on the street. :cool:

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Bardeh posted:

What the gently caress, it says they didn't even arrest the guy, just questioned him and then let him go? After he shot a dude in broad daylight on the street. :cool:

It's NOLA, cops probably offered him a job. Read the Justice Department's report from a few years ago if you want some laughs.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
lol only cowards carrry guns

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

It's all OK guys, he promised them he wasn't going to leave the city!

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

www.skullmund.com

Jack-in-the-Bach posted:

It's all OK guys, he promised them he wasn't going to leave the city!

Given that the guy waited patiently and calmly at the scene, rather than getting in his car and fleeing, he is a man who believes in law and order and is not at all a flight risk.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Smash it Smash hit posted:

lol only cowards carrry guns

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Bardeh posted:

lol yup

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/accused-killer-of-joe-mcknight-released-from-jail-without-charges-w453507

Not to mention he stood over him, after already shooting him once and he was down on the ground, shouted a "I told you don't gently caress with me" catchphrase, and then shot him again.

Could you even use self defense in that scenario??

jenny jones fan fucked around with this message at 21:16 on Dec 2, 2016

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

hey i remember this thread

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

lol if you posted:

Weird that someone can just stand around a murder site with a gun in hand and yet police don't roll up already firing.

not if they're white lmao

do u know jenny posted:

Not even in the most conservative stand your ground states.

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

you don't have to put forward any defense at all if they don't arrest you wakka wakka wakka!

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

do u know jenny posted:

lol yup

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/accused-killer-of-joe-mcknight-released-from-jail-without-charges-w453507

Not to mention he stood over him, after already shooting him once and he was down on the ground, shouted a "I told you don't gently caress with me" catchphrase, and then shot him again.

The being white defense will do just fine

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
ew what rich person voluntarily spends any time drivin around the Wank

its like the white trash version of new orleans

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
they released the shooter haha

TRUMP 2016!

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Please riot please riot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

The whole standing over him cold blooded execution thing is bullshit that didn't happen.

• Locked thread