Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FluffieDuckie

messing up img tags doesnt' even score in the top 10 biggest mistakes an ik has made. the antique probe system doesn't even have a preview function :cripes:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

hamjobs posted:

sure and i promise i'll try not to break your poo poo or put the magic sex butt in your probe ok

i mean, unless you're into that. at which point, i guess i'll put the magic sex butt in your probe.

please don't do that

no nsfw images in probe reasons

FluffieDuckie

i guess i should add that to the super secret ik guidelines

FluffieDuckie

hamjobs posted:

i'm not actually gonna do that, it was a poor attempt at a joke on the train.

i'm just trying to go to my doctor's appointment and everything is the worst. especially the internet on a train (but we have internet on trains now, we live in the future).

i was sure you were joking, but i thought i'd be super clear

(i also just added it to the super secret ik rules for real)

• Locked thread