Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Fire McCoy and Pagano.

Lost in this poo poo season, Melvin Gordon and Joey Bosa are pretty drat good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Mystic Stylez posted:

can't believe I'm reading this

I'm as surprised as you are

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Things I have definitely learned about the Chargers this year:

1. Joe Barksdale loving sucks. He's good for at least one false start, one hold, and one formation penalty per game. I won't miss you.

2. gently caress off Travis Benjamin. The three things people will remember about your (hopefully) brief Chargers career: You fumble the ball against the Saints by getting touched by no one which led directly to a Saints score and eventual one point win. 2. Being so afraid of catching the ball on punt returns that you had to be yanked off the return team for Isaiah Burse. 3. Having a sure touchdown in your hands today against the Bucs that you inexplicably dropped. gently caress off.

3. Melvin Gordon is a different player than he was as a rookie. He's running harder, being more decisive, and protecting the ball. I like you Melvin.

4. Joey Bosa is going to be an absolute monster.

5. Fire Mike McCoy and John Pagano.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

The amount of times this season that everyone in the afc west has won except San Diego is really depressing me

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Gynecolojustice posted:

I made a post last week about how the AFC West is home to basically all of the elite OLB/DEs, but after seeing Casey Hayward's game yday I realized that it is also home to the best CBs:

Aqib Talib
Chris Harris Jr.
Jason Verrett
Casey Hayward
Sean Smith
Marcus Peters

If you were putting together a top 10 CB list about 4 of those guys would end up on it. Just insane how much defensive talent the AFC West has.
I just wish Verrett wasn't made of glass

• Locked thread