Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Honestly I had this game pegged as a toss-up, but I never would've guessed that it would be the one where they finally lead cover-to-cover :toot: Let's knock the Bears back down a peg next week!

Shangri-Law School posted:

Eat poo poo, Joe Lombardi.

:agreed:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

Grittybeard posted:

https://twitter.com/uSTADIUM/status/805498894843002880?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

My brain keeps insisting tying up as much money in a safety as Berry is going to get is a bad way to build a team. But gently caress off brain, just give him all the money.

No joke this makes me tear up just a bit. Also I love the guy in the Chiefs starter jacket who looks like he time-traveled here from '91

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
So were the Steelers good or were the Giants bad? Need to know how to feel about the Lions playing the Giants in a couple weeks.

Pokemaster #421 posted:

Well still don't think the packers are going to make the playoffs although Washington losing helps the cause. If we somehow manage to get within a game of the Lions by the last game things are gonna be real interesting, especially if min stays there with everyone too.

I'm going to be sweating a Packers come-from-behind division title until they drop a game. As it stands I think the Packers win the NFCN if they and Detroit both finish 10-6, and I have Detroit's upcoming @NYG and @DAL games penciled in as losses right now. Really need good Seattle to show up next week.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
Dear Seattle: Please do that again next week XOXO

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

Benne posted:

I have a feeling Aaron Rodgers is gonna spend all night throwing to the gaping hole where Earl Thomas used to be.

No shut up I need this for peace of mind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
I'm old and extremely white, who's Yeezy

• Locked thread