Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
RELOAD!

RELOAD!

RELOAD!

To RELOAD Press the Pedal and Shoot Off-Screen!

RELOAD!

RELOAD!

:suicide:

CONTINUE?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Hardawn posted:

I thought the world is a vampire(serious)

No I'm pretty sure the OP is a vampire (serious).

The world is a gently caress.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Sjs00 posted:

Let's go back to my craziest high thought of last night though. Why wouldn't we want an amendment that allowed people 20 years and up to run for president? Everysingle person I've said this to has said something along the lines of 'Well at 20 years old you don't know how to run a country' And all I think is 'no poo poo but maybe someone 30 years old does?' I'm not just thinking about myself; but the entire country.
Then they say some stupid poo poo like Justin Bieber would win the election and that's when I want to :suicide:

I mean; even people 40 years old cannot run a country apparently?
So how about everysingle position in congress, supreme court, all of it, is up for grabs next year to everyone with a valid US citizenship. People don't get involved/care about politics because its so inaccessible to everyone.

That "Justin Beiber fear" you mention (he's Canadian, btw) is a perfect example of why you wouldn't want to allow 25-year-olds with zero political experience to run the country - by age 35 you at least have a much better measure of a person's character, career talents, and networking abilities, since by then they've had a lot more time spent avoiding becoming a huge general fuckup and public spectacle.

I think the country should be run by vampires, but only by the newest-blooded generation. That'll really shake up the system! :drac:

• Locked thread