Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
If I gave you something to sign that said the age of a presedential candidate for 2020 election is reduced to 20 years old would you or anyone you know run for president if they knew they could canpaign started next year?
Why/whynot
:pervert:
SHUT THE gently caress UP ABOUT DEMCRATIC AORPLANES
I will write that petition and shove it in everyface of JAXFL if that's even remotely going to change thr fact that our soldiers may soon be going up against this:
https://youtu.be/kHq3y20HhRk
Seriously they got their asses kicked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
I got super dabbed out yesterday and ran into a loving speed limit sign. Then I scared the hell out of two suburban white women because I though they were recording me on their smartphone. Don't do drugs and go outside.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

That Robot posted:

do you have podromal schizophrenia op?

probably
I left out the part where I climbed a cafe-overhang and thought about jumping off headfirst. I trip so hard.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

No I'm pretty sure the OP is a vampire (serious).

The world is a gently caress.

I was named after a vampire; 'Julian Luna' from Kindred: The Embraced a lovely tv show that my parent's liked a lot.
No I've never bitten anyone.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Let's go back to my craziest high thought of last night though. Why wouldn't we want an amendment that allowed people 20 years and up to run for president? Everysingle person I've said this to has said something along the lines of 'Well at 20 years old you don't know how to run a country' And all I think is 'no poo poo but maybe someone 30 years old does?' I'm not just thinking about myself; but the entire country.
Then they say some stupid poo poo like Justin Bieber would win the election and that's when I want to :suicide:

I mean; even people 40 years old cannot run a country apparently?
So how about everysingle position in congress, supreme court, all of it, is up for grabs next year to everyone with a valid US citizenship. People don't get involved/care about politics because its so inaccessible to everyone.

• Locked thread