Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
you irl
Jan 22, 2014
one time i rear-ended this lady literally two days after she got her car out of the body shop for a previous rear-end collision

she had this dejected look on her face like "what's the point anymore?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

The Belgian posted:

I didn't know deer could drive motorcycles.

how he got into my pajamas i'll never know

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

autoaim.cfg posted:

Suddenly, completely lost control going 60 kph (37 mph) on an icy road. Spun around 3-4 complete rotations and went straight off the road, tail first.

Could NOT have had an easier landing. Group of young, bendy trees cushioned the impact and since I came in tail first I just pressed against the drivers seat and didn't smash my head into the dash.

i once did a 360 on an icy, empty back road, somehow didn't go off the road, and just kept on driving forward. it probably looked super cool except for all the piss running down my legs.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

revmoo posted:

Lol beta as gently caress.

cuck'd in he own civic

• Locked thread