Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Looking at the transfer activity for the two expansion teams is interesting. Atlanta has done a ton of wheeling and dealing already, signing 15 players, according to the MLS site.... and Minnesota, last I checked, had signed two players from their old team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

I'd take literally any other keeper right now. Look at the list of who we've had since Jimmy Nielsen... Eric Kronberg, Tim Melia, Alec Kann? They're all real bad.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Big news, Philly signed Liverpool midfielder Georginio Wijnadum

's brother

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

SKC have signed some Ghanaian and some guy who isn't Gelson Fernandes but the names are similar whatever I don't even care anymore

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

wicka posted:

The Riverhounds have signed a former "MLS League Pool goalkeeper." Can someone explain what those words in that order mean?

He used to be an underwater goal keeper in the MLS communal swimming pool soccer league. Very exciting stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

B.B. Rodriguez posted:

We officially signed Jermaine Jones and we're linked with this 23yo Portuguese CDM. The kid looks pretty good and his hair game is on point. We have been seriously been lacking the Sideshow Bob/Valderrama style in this league for too long.

Remember Juan Toja Wig Night?

• Locked thread