Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

Okay so uh are the Revs going to do anything to make this season better?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

lmao

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

Crazy Ted posted:

Since the lower-league thread is basically just three of us posting:

It looks like - as of tonight - the NASL is actually going to survive thanks in no small part to the USL's greed. Unbelievable.

Summarize? You can't leave it at that.

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

xposting from the serie a thread because I think it's funny.

quote:

The conversation at halftime turned to the region’s famous gastronomic tradition, or as Piazza called it, “the other reason I bought the team.” He breathlessly cataloged the area’s cured meats: “The prosciutto, the bresaola, the coppa, the mortadella — that’s all here.”

Noting that he had met with groups aiming for expansion franchises in Major League Soccer before buying Reggiana, he said: “I’d rather be poor in Italy than based in St. Louis. You can’t get a good meal there!”

• Locked thread