Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Tired Moritz posted:

GUYS DONT KILL GULAG

I suggest Cpig because they're always scum.

This is some good logic.

##vote cpig

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Lumpen is a jerk let's murder him.

##vote Lumpen

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Tired Moritz posted:

wwho the hell is eight dollars

##vote 8 Dollars

Don't you dare insult 8bux.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Moatillata posted:

Lumpen -2 this is a scummy af push

idgaf

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Poque posted:

I will never vote lumpen

Ur next

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Always vote Lumpen. I guarantee he is a scum or your money back.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Don't wait, vote now!

All this can be yours.for the low low price of your vote*

*plus S&H

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Infinitum posted:

What happens if I vote Lumpen and he isn't scum?

How will you explain that MR GUARANTEE?

I guarantee 100% he is scum, do not fear, my friend. I'm just trying to let you in on this deal of a lifetime. While supplies last. Don't wait, take advantage of this opportunity now before it's too late!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
##vote Poque for ruining the Lumpen turbo and for being irresponsible with his alcohol consumption and sleep schedule.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I was going to agree with TM's argument because stickup's post does sound like someone who hasn't read the town PM, but then I remembered that the VT PM is in the drat OP and guaranteed that scum would have looked at that and not made that kind of flavour mistake. Stickup is probably just someone who didn't read their role PM very clearly.

I'm not sure what I think of TM pushing it though, especially since he's just confusing the situation with a bunch of dumb jokes that I don't know whether he's serious about any of this.

TM, knowing that the VT PM is in the OP, does that change your opinion?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Tired Moritz posted:

it's weird because no one is believing my case. at all. literally the only vote is from lumpen who afk'd. and yet you put in all these effort in replying, and making sassy comments and all that poo poo. it's weird. like a scumboy who's on high alert. I don't trust you, boy. Hee ho.

This is garbage and your doubling down on your flavour argument while still trying to make jokes about your actual real case is nonsense.

##vote TM

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Like is it a joke case? Is it a real case?

Do you actually think people defending stickup are scum? Like you're going out of your way to really stick to your case which you've said is basically a D1 :shrug: case that's the best you have to go on.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Poque posted:

vote TM so you never have to read "hee ho" again

Poque I know you are scum in this game but I will let you live for now.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Tired Moritz posted:

demon flavor case was just fluff. Even you agree that it didn't have much substance. It's the reaction of stick up that's scummy. it's the exact way that he went on about in past games.

Think of it this way. if you're town and I said that about you, would you had taken my case seriously enough to vote me? I wouldn't, but stickup did. And that's weird.

Except he didn't.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Moatillata posted:

Is this an actual post?

It's a ghost-post.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
It's a real post I think Poque is being very scummy, but it's all gut at this point.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

jon joe posted:

Asiina, could you expound on your Poque gut?

He's here enough and commenting enough to show he's paying attention, but isn't really saying anything about anything that's going on.

His reason for voting TM is really bad and wasn't even true when he made it, I'm not sure if it was a joke.

It's hard to pin down but it just feels like that "I'm totally here and participating look at me!" without actually committing to anything.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

I think I'll vote stickup if SSV won't catch momentum. While I don't like TM's posting, the spat between TM and Stickup seems less feigned, and I'd be willing to wager that one of them was not town.

I think Stickup hosed up joking around with flavor and is going to use jokephase to hide behind that.

The VT PM is listed in OP, and his joke was weird in a very forced way.

##vote Stickup

So the fact that the VT PM is in the OP makes his flavour mistake...worse?

Shouldn't it be the opposite that he is more likely to make a mistake if he didn't know what the flavour for town was?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Lumpen thinks I'm scum in every single game we've ever been in together.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

That was joke phase, this is real phase.

Also I try to get Lumpen lynched because I have him on ignore because I don't like him and it makes the game easier.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Infinitum posted:

*not sure if serious.gif*

100% true

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

If you don't mind me asking, since you brought it up and it may affect the game in the long run, what is the source of your beef with Lumpen and would you vote him out just because you don't like him? I mean what if he's useful to town?

Lumpen is a poo poo person and I do not like him.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Nah, 11PM. It's pretty standard.

Anyway I'm happy with my vote. I would also vote Poque.

I have no real opinions one way or another on anyone else but could be persuaded I guess.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Infinitum posted:

As someone who has been ignored in a game, where I was town and was trying to actively ask questions again a player, I would only ask that you expand his posts and read them for this game.

If we get to the late game together I will consider it, but definitely not for several days.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
gently caress I almost missed it but I'm here.

Do we have the votes?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Thanks for being a cool scumteam, scumteam!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
##vote Poque

ilu poke

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
8bux always lurks when he plays now it makes me sad.

8bux come back!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Inf and Poque's argument makes no sense at all.

TM and stickup had some votes. TM was the vote leader. Stickup says he's willing to be voted for to avoid a no lynch.

If TM comes in at this moment and says that he's some powerful town role, then we all switch to stickup, we don't switch to no lynch.

How is stickup claiming he's VT and willing to be lynched somehow making it less likely we'll vote for him if TM claims something good?

None of that makes any sense.

this is a stickup posted:

ime he usually doesn't but he is right impossibly often d1

going for someone who had not posted at all felt pretty weak for him and now he's just omgusing me

This btw is a super bad case. Just because someone can nail scum early in the game sometimes (and usually does it completely on gut) doesn't mean that games where they don't do that they're scum. Like we're all just feeling around in the dark here, how is not being able to 100% nail the scum team on D1 mean someone is scum? Nobody else is being held to that standard.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Infinitum posted:

If Asiina town, how come CYOMusical Mafia hasn't started yet?

The real scum

I'm scum irl

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

redneck nazgul posted:

Up to you. If you want to shitpost your way into being the "ugh, we need to lynch somebody" candidate, I'm not going to stop you.

As far as my reads, I'm still working on that.

The lynch mechanic is a bit weird and it's throwing my usual means of reading people off. From what I can tell, it's encouraging both town and non-town factions to rush lynches in the hopes of gaining/denying power roles.

What?

Why is it about rushing?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
All it really means is I would expect more busing than usual since scum would want to keep their powers within the scum team, so when we do catch a scum, it'd be a bad idea to discount people who were on the lynch as being town.

But I mean most of the time people don't really do that anyway so it doesn't change much.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Infinitum posted:

I would also like to see more from Gulagdolls then just his 1 liner posts.

lol

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Infinitum posted:

Not to quote Gulag or anything, but that's a lot of assumptions there Asiina.

How so?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

jon joe posted:

nothing says scum can keep powers inhouse if they bus

I mean I'm assuming scum are Archdemons, which may be where I'm making reaching assumptions, but if they are and they're on the lynch then they're more likely to remain in control of that demon's powers rather than a town dude controlling it.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Oh I missed that part.

Then yeah nothing matters.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
why are you bad?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Poque posted:

i dunno since you haven't been able to articulate that

:owned:

I did actually.

You're just kinda hovering around the conversation while not actually participating in any of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
JJ and Poque scum team calling it.

• Locked thread