Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
but maybe, in 3 days and 4 years...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
:cawg:

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

quote:

C-SPAM: Goblin Piss › hillary clinton will not be president of the united states

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Nah, gently caress that

Let the old crone rot

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

sad trombone

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

https://youtu.be/1ytCEuuW2_A

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
good

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

really dodged a bullet there!

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
maybe instead of running on a platform of "we're better than this" she could have run on something with substance :^)

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Darkman Fanpage posted:

maybe instead of running on a platform of "we're better than this" she could have run on something with substance :^)

well she made the fatal error of not realizing that we are definitely not better than this

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Darkman Fanpage posted:

"If 2016 proved anything, it's that American voters prefer real policy over empty rhetoric and sloganeering." - Very Serious Man

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

:ramsay:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Fallen Hamprince posted:

"If 2016 proved anything, it's that American voters prefer real policy over empty rhetoric and sloganeering." - Very Serious Man

and how'd hillary's empty rhetoric and sloganeering go?

"im with her"

"pokemon go to the polls"

"we're better than this"

wow!

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
also do not call me serious upiece of poo poo

Darkman Fanpage has issued a correction as of 14:11 on Jan 17, 2017

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

good thread theme, you can use the same format every day for your shenji tax thread and probably never run out of people who wont be president in three days

LinYutang
Oct 12, 2016

NEOLIBERAL SHITPOSTER

:siren:
VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO!!!
:siren:

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

Darkman Fanpage posted:

hillary rodham clinton doomed herself to lose literally every youth in america with these five words alone

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

i thought pokemon go to the polls was funny!

but i'm a deeply broken person

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Zyla posted:

but i'm a deeply broken person

As long as u are a kind, respectful, and loving person u can't be that broken :glomp:

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Darkman Fanpage posted:

and how'd hillary's empty rhetoric and sloganeering go?

Please tell me this one isn't real

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

MeatwadIsGod posted:

Please tell me this one isn't real

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwaiyjh1dGk

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

the delivery is just so bad

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

like it's bad enough in writing, and then you hear it and god drat

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

I hoped not, but turns out I was wrong.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Fallen Hamprince posted:

the biggest lie of all

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

*leans into mic*

:wrong:

I believe in Death And Kindness.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

:lol: jesus christ

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

well this explains 2016 very well

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Proud Christian Mom posted:

well this explains 2016 very well

YAAAAAS KWEEN :abuela:

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Pokemon Go To The Polls was probably best thing Clinton did all campaign

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

it was definitely the clinton campaign at its most self aware, and also unfortunately also the place where self-awareness helped the least

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
regardless, it made her look like an out of touch doofus who isn't taking things seriously, which probably legitimately hampered turnout in at least some way, because literally every other candidate also seemed like a joke

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Somebody made one of those lovely deals with the devil where they just wished for Hillary to not be president but dind't specify who should win instead so we got Donald Trump.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Being goofy about the Dumb Trend Kids Are Into These Days was one of the few moments where she came off as genuinely human and normal old ladyish while also managing to not talk about Trump

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
neither will Bernie

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Thoguh posted:

Somebody made one of those lovely deals with the devil where they just wished for Hillary to not be president but dind't specify who should win instead so we got Donald Trump.

reince priebus wished for a billionaire republican to become president and the monkey's paw curled into a fist

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Main Paineframe posted:

neither will Bernie

thats ok he'll be too busy being the premier of the people's republic of vermont

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
we need to officially stop old people who don't understand internet memes to try harnessing them to their own financial benefit. we all have that one family member who's all 'hey, hey, I heard the guy who owns the grumpy cat made millions of dollars, let's turn you into an internet meme so we can get rich'

see the trump campaign did it right, he kept being something that allowed the jokes to form around him, you could associate him with a thing and he didn't need to try. meanwhile the clinton campaign just kept taking pictures of you and various household objects, flooding their facebook with the same unfunny thing over and over thinking that they need to make the meme stick, getting angry with you for not helping them when they are sure they have the meme perfected and ready to make money, and ultimately just wasting everyone's goddamn time

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

clinton campaign's problem was that they failed to understand that milhouse is not a meme

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Being goofy about the Dumb Trend Kids Are Into These Days was one of the few moments where she came off as genuinely human and normal old ladyish while also managing to not talk about Trump
no it was a forced "hello fellow kids" moment much like when she closed the first debate with "may the force be with you"

• Locked thread