Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rushi

by Smythe
which one would you bring??

I think a baby elephant would have fun and you could pretend it's dumbo and stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
My wife :smug:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

alnilam

sloth. I think they have a lot of playing potential that goes squandered by their extreme laziness.... in zero g they would have no resistance to movement and therefore no excuse not to play. Personally I'd like to see what they're truly all about

alnilam

That's my answer based on scientific curiosity. My emotional answer would be my very old dog Lyra whom i raised and now she lives happily wth my parents and has Sweet Old Dog Syndrome where she wants to play but is tired and has achey joints. We still have a lot of fun together when i visit but if she were freed from achey old dog joints i bet we'd have even more

raton

by FactsAreUseless
That animal that's just goo

death sext

I'm trying to picture a snake in 0 gravity and I'm having trouble, so that

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
An octopus in a globe of water

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
we could play space croquet with a pangolin

Rushi

by Smythe
Would a sugar glider even care?? Maybe birds would feel relaxed.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

space bees

Historical Wizards

Just imagine a baby seal gleefully floating around :3:

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

Rushi

by Smythe

Historical Wizards posted:

Just imagine a baby seal gleefully floating around :3:

This has me thinking or maybe a sea otter and some hoops and stuff for it to play in. Both. I don't know :O

He'd be so happy needing to do nothing :3:

----------------

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

oh! a lemur, probably

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

a sack of flour because im not responsible enough for an animal

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Khorne
http://i.imgur.com/jNc8ljq.mp4

Not one of those guys. Probably just a dog. I don't think other animals know how to have fun in space.

Twenty Four

Rushi posted:

Would a sugar glider even care?? Maybe birds would feel relaxed.

I remember reading somewhere that birds flip the heck out in space. Like they just keep trying to fly but it doesn't work right.

social vegan

tony hawk

social vegan

oops, tony the* hawk

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
a rollie pollie pug :3: just think about how they bumble around bumping into stuff when gravity is normal. can you imagine the lil ball of goo floatin around spazzin out flailing its lil limbs :kimchi:

doggy paddling in the cosmic ocean :allears:

social vegan

chad the muska

bradzilla

Manifisto

I'm guessing a nice friendly ferret would have a ball once it got used to things

AAB

Bummey

you are a filth wizard, friend only to the grumpig and the rattata
this dog

almost looks like it's already in zero g

Status_Surge

I need ya, Surge. This is a bad one, the worst yet. I need the old blade runner, I need your magic.
Id bring a wolf, so when the moon shows up we could howl at the moon together

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

<3 <3 Vanisher

FluffieDuckie

Bummey posted:

this dog

almost looks like it's already in zero g

this is an excellent answer

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
Those little mites that you find on the uPVC windowsill and splat when you squish them.
Orrr a Saint Bernard to cuddle and sleep floating around

social vegan

handful of spiders

Plebian Parasite

starfish + also a ninja outfit.

death sext

Plebian Parasite posted:

starfish + also a ninja outfit.

Rushi

by Smythe

HotSoapyBeard posted:

Those little mites that you find on the uPVC windowsill and splat when you squish them.
Orrr a Saint Bernard to cuddle and sleep floating around

I wonder if astronauts ever space cuddle.... just to try it

3D Megadoodoo

Rushi posted:

which one would you bring??

I think a baby elephant would have fun and you could pretend it's dumbo and stuff.

I don't know if it's true but I think I saw a documentary about young elephants where they were really keen on mounting (not in a sexal way) their keepers and obviously that would be very bad with a big big heavy elephant and a human keeper unless it was in MOTHER loving SPACE so yeah I think the OP is right but also no wait yeah I think the OP is right,.

3D Megadoodoo

that rabbit have tit op

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
I'm thinking...a gibbon, maybe? they look pretty chill and I think that would probably be important for zero grav. me and a gibbon, floating in a tin can round the earth, gnoshing on freeze dried ice cream and maybe getting high together.

do gibbons react well to THC? welp, we'd certainly find out on my trip!

----------------

Rushi

by Smythe

Jerry Cotton posted:

that rabbit have tit op

Well we have to consider the boobbunny.

Nobody bring a spider how do you get out of a web in zero gravity.

3D Megadoodoo

Rushi posted:

Well we have to consider the boobbunny.

Sometimes I, consider the betitted rabbit. Sometimes, I don't. But always I like you're drawing.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Uh, Splatmaster's wife? Did I do that right?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

beans. or a sheep. or a chicken because chickens would go apeshit in space, they'd love it. they could peck poo poo all over the place, no limits to the pecks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rushi

by Smythe

Jerry Cotton posted:

Sometimes I, consider the betitted rabbit. Sometimes, I don't. But always I like you're drawing.

:')
Titrabbit was by my artist mentor mrwilsauce who is a master of shading

• Locked thread