Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manifisto

ok I am down I will send someone a thing(s) of unspecified quality, value, and safety

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

okay cool so what's the next step here?

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

MrWillsauce posted:

i lvoe asses and being cool and I could use a hat so that sounds like the trifecta

I do not know how many weed rear end hats are in existence. I suspect they are rare and highly treasured. But maybe somehow, against all logic and reason, a weed rear end hat could find its way to you, and you would be fulfilled.

Manifisto

still interested in doin something nice, pls advise

Manifisto

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

if you meet the buddha on the road, bury him in a nice spot

I suspect if Buddha saw me on the road, he'd hide in the bushes

It would be awkward, I'd be yellin "I SEE YOU THERE" and he'd be like "nope sorry just a bush"

• Locked thread