Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i'm also in on the giftin train--i'll send you (zyla) a gift and some BYOB currency; i will also send a random YOBBER OF THE THREAD a gift and BYOB currency as well!

ETA: per zyla's instructions:

i like:
-stickers i like a lot
-fun erasers
-things you made yourself (even if it's a note or a postcard)
-tiny things that are nice reminders of the yob and all the good that is left in this pale world

things not to send:

-meat
-drugs
-weapons

Randy Travesty fucked around with this message at 03:53 on Jan 19, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

we could always avoid mailing each other things and draw each other pictures

fluffieduckie can be our drawing partner :evilbuddy:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

BIRDCON 2017 posted:

i will also send out a small care package, to a poster selected via RANDOM NUMBER GENERATION

if a gift is sent my way i request that it be the TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition. anything sent to me besides the TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition will unfortunately have to placed directly into my garbage can.

ima tape a hotpocket to the ti-81 and mmail it to u :evilbuddy:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

MrWillsauce posted:

just try and sate my boundless greed with your gifts. see if you can do it. challenge yourself

i will. i'll send you the cheese of the month and the dang bread of the month club friendo

see how you like that grilled cheese now (probably pretty well; the grilled cheese is the king of sandwiches imo so :hfive:)

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

okay what if i give you a cool rear end hat or something

• Locked thread