Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
I'm not voting yet because it's three to lynch.

Could still be an event today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Kashuno posted:

Also tobbs also made "will vote kash" no vote type posting

Why would a town Tobbs holding that opinion be a red flag?

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

I have 0 reads. It is very sad. I don't think I should be a replacement again.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Grandicap posted:

I have 0 reads. It is very sad. I don't think I should be a replacement again.

Yeah lol vote not moving

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Deadline got pushed :toot:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
The Warriors \begin to see the darkness of the surface world drop dramatically as they head towards Unei's resting place with Noah's Harp.

When they arrive they find no obstacles waiting for them and they play the harp.

Unei awakens and her and Doga briefly converse.

"We have come to the conclusion that, err, well, this is awkward..."

"It appears... whoever is really behind this resurgence of darkness appears to be... err, well, dead."

"It seems you've gathered the power of the crystals only to find that somehow the beings responsible for why you needed it are dead."

The Light Warriors, at a loss, reply.

"Well, there is a small amount of darkness left so maybe some minion of theirs took over or something?"

Unei and Doga both combine their powers to make a portal into the World of Darkness so that the Warriors can deal with whatever remains.

The Warriors step through into a strange dark world and see a towering figure over the edge of the horizon.

A.) Move towards the figure.
B.) Explore some before you investigate the figure.
C.) Go back through the portal and see if everyone is cool with the small amount of darkness left, I mean, it IS pretty manageable.
D.) Declare yourselves the new warriors of Dark and join with the figure to usher in a new age of darkness throwing the balance off and disrupting all the prophecies.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
A or D

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 6

Grandicap (1): Kashuno

Not Voting (4): chaoslord, Grandicap, Mithross, Tobbs Gnawed

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 06th, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. EST -- that's in about 12 hours, 44 minutes.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

C and D are both fantastic. I wanna go C.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Grandi hasn't wanted a positive event all game

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

This is true.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

But if I were scum, that would be comic-book b-tier villain evil. Like it's just so blatant.

There are plenty of good reasons to vote me, why are you putting forward the lovely one?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Grandicap posted:

But if I were scum, that would be comic-book b-tier villain evil. Like it's just so blatant.

There are plenty of good reasons to vote me, why are you putting forward the lovely one?

I'm putting it forward as an addition to the rest of the bad reasons :)

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Also, C is mega-pragmatic. And by not creating a power vacuum we are making a better future with a manageable level of evil instead of it getting filled by the next big bad.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
We are mega badasses that already killed the final boss.

Let's approach the thingy, and if necessary, beat it to hell.

A

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
:agreed: A

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.
A

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

C a little evil isn't so bad.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
We already have 3 on A

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I think it should be clear I'm town st this point even if my play has really sucked. I've tried to commit and give reads and engage as much as time has allowed. I'm sorry I haven't played to the top of my game but I hope you don't lynch me today just for not playing as heavily as I normally do.

As the day has gone on let me do a last minute rundown on my scum picks

Grand: no change, nothing today has changed my feelings and his "lol there are good reasons to vote me and you pick that one" screams scum to me
cl: eh I don't feel great but I feel like the opportunity to drop a vote on me was already there and he held off seems town
Mith: seems like I was wrong could've taken an easy path to lynch me but admitted he wanted to lynch grand first.

Tobbs I think I am too quick to call scum in all games ever but eh. He is probably town and I am most sure on him

So grand it is

I gotta go play test I don't think I'll be here for deadline

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
ILU Kash but I think you're scum.

##vote Kashuno

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
You approach the figure and call out!

"Let us end this!"

And the figure slowly turns to reveal........

Something that happens tomorrow!

No CP gains.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

CapitalistPig posted:

You approach the figure and call out!

"Let us end this!"

And the figure slowly turns to reveal........

Something that happens tomorrow!

No CP gains.

Good, scum still getting cucked at least.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.
No discussion seems to be happening, so I'm going to throw down a vote.

Tobbs started in on KB much too heavy and too early in the game for me to see it as a scum bus, and has in general had a very town mindset.

CL had a protective ability claim I believe. There is very little reason for scum to have that sort of ability, and no reason at all for scum to use it n2.

Kash has been scummy, true, but Grandicap has placed one vote total since he subbed in, but has participated in most or all of the events, always pushing for despair

##vote Grandicap

Will be around until deadline

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Nah. With this few players it would be dumb as hell for grandi to roleblock me instead of killing.

I think he's town.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Especially since if he's scum, he knows I'm town so he knows I couldn't take an action last night anyways lol

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Nah. With this few players it would be dumb as hell for grandi to roleblock me instead of killing.

I think he's town.

That's a good point, I kinda forgot that happened.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

I think he's town.

Or he ha as role that he knows gets kills later in the role and took a gamble on you?? Especially with KB doing the kill

Like come on that's such bad logic

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Kashuno posted:

Or he ha as role that he knows gets kills later in the role and took a gamble on you?? Especially with KB doing the kill

Like come on that's such bad logic

Does his role get kills later?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Does his role get kills later?

Well since you asked let me ju---HEY WAIT A MINUTE

Seriously dude?

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

I have no killing role, I know you just have to take my word for it.

I think I wanna no lynch today, maybe I'll protect someone, maybe I'll cop someone. Either way we'll be in a better spot tomorrow?

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

I was a white mage (protects only) and then was a Scholar (roleblock, then jail, then cop). I guess you could surmise I switched to Black Mage or something today, but I didn't. I guess me having a kill is on the table as a possibility though.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

(PS I switched to Summoner. I have 2 summons, they busdrive or elite bodyguard, it will be a random positive effect chosen from that pool)

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I guess we could no lynch but that also seems extremely risky

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Idk it's mad late I'm tired see y'all tomorrow gl town

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Oh god it's up to me :ohdear:

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

If it is down to me or kash, I'll vote kash, but I'd rather NL.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

chaoslord posted:

Oh god it's up to me :ohdear:

I would switch to Kash if you vote him. Or stick with grandi if you want to vote him.

I do not want to NL

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Mith, I am willing to stake everything on you being town. If I wall you (prevents all actions from targetting you but you can still do your thing), do you have a cool thing to do, or am I better off trying to cop stuff.

This has the benefit of if Mith gets killed it basically outs me as a scum, but if he doesn't it gives mith a free action thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

And with a NL and only a single kill we would still have 4 alive and assuming 1 scum left that gives us another night phase to action stuff if we want.

• Locked thread