Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
make me merchant again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
kash u still mad about jerkcity

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Kashuno posted:

What's jerkcity

good answer

u scum?

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
B

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
once again the impulsive quick vote is the right choice

also KB you have made yourself out to be the self-serious mafia overlord lately so that might be why?

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
I have no idea who to vote for after reading all 12 pages of this day 1

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
to be fair, once again i'm dealing with the consequences of living in florida and we have another massive storm(this time, maybe tornados) bearing down on us

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
lot to unpack here

probably put together a solid effort case in the morning, but i for one did not pick up a job on day 1

also lol i can't believe i survived that massacre

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
i didn't pick one because i wanted to wait for a better job before spending CP, isn't that how the system works?

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
a

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
sorry i basically dropped out from posting, lots of stuff happened at once over the last couple of days and we're also in the middle of moving

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
i actually did take a job, just now

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
also i'm a geomancer

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
oh right

so i got to pick three terrain types which equal different abilities

every night i have 1/2 a chance to jail my target, 1/4 of a chance to turn them into a lightning rod, and 1/4 of a chance to jail/lightning rod myself

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
i chose Underwater(Jail), Cave(Jail), and Sky(Lightning Rod) in case anyone else wants to go for this class

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
my scumpinion for today is this is a stickup, just based on how people have voted/unvoted on them

i always get suspicious of people who have so many votes that ended up being non-commital

otherwise, i need more time to come up with a real and juicy read because life is a chaotic pit filled with more chaotic pits the farther you fall

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
yeah i'm not gonna be around for deadline

##vote moat

this isn't the best vote but a no-lynch after what happened n1 is scary

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Bifauxnen posted:

##vote Moat

goodnight sweet prince

(unless we nl again of course)

(and you also survive the black mage apocalypse)

i'm planning to use my action on myself

either i get jailed or i absorb every kill at once and am a hero

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
my action sadly failed

now I have two more shots, with bus drive, roleblock, and poison vig added to my roulette

so 2/7 Jail, 1/7 lightning rod, roleblock, poison vig, bus drive, and that last 1/7 is a backfire of any of them

this is a weird role

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
Btw it was river for bus drive, plains for roleblock, and swamp for poison vig

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
B

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
was busy all day without Internet except in spurts and I was more busy arguing with people about things and lifting poo poo

but f has somehow lurked more than I have and that can't be tolerated

##vote Mr f

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
i am now level 5 and have all terrain types making my action even more hard to predict

i geomanced pera last night but have no idea what it did, just that it succeeded

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
my new actions include another bus drive, another roleblock, an assassin vig, and a juggernaut vig

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Kashuno posted:

This is sounding more and more like a scum picked a scum role

it is basically a role full of random scum actions

all of which can hit me instead at random

and yet I love it

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
my odd were a supposition from the info i got from cpig about the job

i figured the backfire chance was at equal odds with each individual power

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
btw pera did you mention what my ability did to u last night i have no loving idea

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
also i targeted you because i think ur scum and your analysis of my actions lends me too much credit

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

King Burgundy posted:

She said she hid behind Stick, so your action would have hit Stick if she's telling the truth.

hmm, so maybe lightning rod, because until day 3 i had no lethal abilities besides poison vig, which wouldn't take effect until the next day

or busdrive caught a vig?

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

CCKeane posted:

Wow no one offered to get me up to speed I guess I'll just have to vig somebody at random.

come at me i'll use my ability on myself and kill myself first!

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Grandicap posted:

I don't think that matches this

and

##vote AR still rereading, but this sticks out.

much like how geomancer worked in ff3, terrain types overlap abilities, so i got multiples of jail, roleblock, and busdrive, which matches how the lesser abilities worked

the instakill abilities were tied to specific terrains, hence why they're unique and the others are not

so on day 2 i had 2 jails and 1 lightning rod

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

peramene posted:

Oh, wait, idiot. Events. We'd never want to hammer before both of the game day's events went down.

##unvote

Ready to see that case AR, and it drat well better be the masterpiece I know you're capable of, or I will mock you soundly in the presence of your wife when this is all over.

ugh you're going to actually make me case you

i mean it was literally just "who do i think is scum most, probably peramene" and also thought it could be funny

but give me a couple hours to eat dinner and talk politics with my apoplectic mother and i'll give u what u want

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
A

peramene posted:

Respectfully casting a dissenting vote for B on the grounds that CPig will almost certainly punish the whole of the light warriors for their hubris with all these walkthroughs and guides, which so far both led and misled us. Of course, my common sense approach led us just now into scum supreme territory the first time all game, so gently caress me.

But I firmly believe in democracy and one of the most important responsibilities of any voting citizen is to evaluate the evidence available and vote what they believe is best not just for themselves, but the whole of the system. To say "no" even when they call for "yes" from the hilltops if you truly believe they act in error. Reality - or in this case, CPig - will reveal the victor.

That said, my availability today may be very limited, and I need to make sure this is on the books. #vote Absurd Revolver both my personal case and "damning" evidence according to KB are earlier in this very thread. He has promised a counter-case and I'm hoping he'll deliver.

yeah life hit me hard and i haven't had the time recently

this will end soon but i do promise i'll have a case before deadline

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
you did in fact roleblock me you nerd, which I expected you to do which is why I targeted you again

apologies for no case, I figured that would prove things quicker

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Kashuno posted:

someone remind me why we keep suffering people who refuse to play to live

because watching you get salty about it every game is worth the lack of effort

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
btw I am now summoner and have another random set of powers to use

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
i can summon chocobo to doc myself and another target, and i can summon ifrit to doc myself and another target who I watch that night and broadcast the result

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
n1 - no job
d2 - became geomancer
n2 - geomanced self(blocked)
n3 - geomanced pera(success, redirected)
n4 - geomanced pera(blocked by pera)
d5 - switched to summoner

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Kashuno posted:

Tbh I haven't been reading much of this game or playing in it so whatever

:ironicat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Kashuno posted:

I don't keep excusing myself and coming back to excuse myself again like you tho :sun:

fair enuff

besides playful ribbing i don't care how u play and like bein in games with u regardless of how you feel about my style

• Locked thread