Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
problematic hug

aha! another plankton falls to me, krill! master of the seas and top of the food chain i presume. tremble in fear, denizens of the oceans, for your master, krill, swims amongst you.

and whats's this? it seems even the sun flees in fear, for it has grown so very dark. i also seem stuck in this strange, filter-like kelp. avast, ye scurvy kelp! you too will know krill's wrath

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate
Look out krill there's a pod of blue whales coming in hot!!!

problematic hug

well it took one million punches, but the kelp forest has been defeated. the cultivator of this hellscape, this "blue whale" lies dead. i thank the otherworldly voice for its advice, though it came too late. but no interaction with me, krill, dread master of the ocean, comes without a price. i shake my appendages menacingly at the void and give this warning to any who would hear

Do Not Mess With Krill

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

problematic hug posted:

aha! another plankton falls to me, krill! master of the seas and top of the food chain i presume. tremble in fear, denizens of the oceans, for your master, krill, swims amongst you.

and whats's this? it seems even the sun flees in fear, for it has grown so very dark. i also seem stuck in this strange, filter-like kelp. avast, ye scurvy kelp! you too will know krill's wrath

I think you misspelled "kill" OP.

problematic hug posted:

"aha! another plankton falls to me, kill! master of the seas and top of the food chain i presume. tremble in fear, denizens of the oceans, for your master, kill, swims amongst you.

and whats's this? it seems even the sun flees in fear, for it has grown so very dark. i also seem stuck in this strange, filter-like kelp. avast, ye scurvy kelp! you too will know kill's wrath"

Fixed it for you.

<3 <3 Vanisher

problematic hug

Uxzuigal posted:

I think you misspelled "kill" OP.

Fixed it for you.

You Have Messed With Krill

put one toe into this ocean, i dare ya. i will give you such a punching, you landloving air sucker! you cad of cads! you think you can just edit krill's posts on internet forums? i hope your will is in order, because here comes krill

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

problematic hug posted:

You Have Messed With Krill

put one toe into this ocean, i dare ya. i will give you such a punching, you landloving air sucker! you cad of cads! you think you can just edit krill's posts on internet forums? i hope your will is in order, because here comes krill

Dear Mr.Kill,
I peed in your ocean.

Sincerly yours,
Uxzuigal

<3 <3 Vanisher

problematic hug

wait, that was you? i like your style, kid. ok i'll call off the punchening, but just this once

Scaly Haylie

i thought this was the krill subforum haha ok i'll see myself out

Shaquin
this is the krillin subforum it happens all the time

BIRDCON 2017

a blue whale being slowly but systematically consumed by one hundred thousand krill

social vegan

Shaquin

problematic hug

now to take on that punk, Davie Jones. i stuff him in his locker like the nerd he is. but not before helping myself to his stuff. with all the gold and armaments of every sunken ship at my call, i am now the Richest and the Greatest. i punch my way onto the flying dutchmans control center mainframe and skywrite my name into the sky aka the second ocean

K R I L L

problematic hug

well now im becalmed in the sea of low posting. it's hard to punch one's way out of this one, but krill does not back down from a fight. i punch that post button, and the ship lurches forward.

y'arr, perhaps i defeated my enemies too quickly. i know not who to fight. what say you, otherworldly voice guys? who deserves krill's wrath?

Ominous Jazz

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style
I am the great krill. There must be no other. Anyone who even thinks about deserting this mission will be cut up into 198 pieces. Those pieces will be swimmed through until what is left can be used only to paint walls. Whoever takes one grain of plankton or one drop of water... more than their ration, will be locked up for 155 years. If I, Krill, want the fish to drop dead from the weeds... then the fish will drop dead from the weeds. I am the wrath of God. The ocean I pass will see me and tremble. But whoever follows me and the stream, will win untold riches. But whoever deserts...

Farecoal

There he go

problematic hug

Ominous Jazz posted:

I am the great krill. There must be no other. Anyone who even thinks about deserting this mission will be cut up into 198 pieces. Those pieces will be swimmed through until what is left can be used only to paint walls. Whoever takes one grain of plankton or one drop of water... more than their ration, will be locked up for 155 years. If I, Krill, want the fish to drop dead from the weeds... then the fish will drop dead from the weeds. I am the wrath of God. The ocean I pass will see me and tremble. But whoever follows me and the stream, will win untold riches. But whoever deserts...

well look who thinks he's billy bass badass over here. i'll be punching alright: keys on an old timey typewriter as i write a letter to my Expensive Lawyers regarding your trademark inringement. youre right about one thing though, there can be only one. highlander rules, bish. there isnt enough room in the ocean for two krill. avast!

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Decleration of Kill Krill:

I hereby declear kill on the krill, it is my will that you be still,
With my wrath and fury, I will kick your rear end to Canterbury,
No hope for the krill, now it's time to kill,
I drink you up, in my bitter swill,
Because I am BYOB, and I wanna chill!

<3 <3 Vanisher

Mariana Horchata

i once had to write about travelling to a geologic period of my choosing for a geology class

i chose the Cambrian period cause its a fav and i have a p good mental image of what it looked like

this minecraft vid is eerily similar to what i envisioned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYogy8yCFYY&t=307s

problematic hug

Uxzuigal posted:

Decleration of Kill Krill:

I hereby declear kill on the krill, it is my will that you be still,
With my wrath and fury, I will kick your rear end to Canterbury,
No hope for the krill, now it's time to kill,
I drink you up, in my bitter swill,
Because I am BYOB, and I wanna chill!

*bathing in the haterade of his enemies voice* mm ah, yes. i love that iambic pentameter haiku shnizz. i snap my pincers for you, performer.

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

problematic hug posted:

*bathing in the haterade of his enemies voice* mm ah, yes. i love that iambic pentameter haiku shnizz. i snap my pincers for you, performer.

Snap your pincers, pretend your your husk glinters,
But murky waters are coming for you,
Will you still stay true?
Are you the king of the krill, imposing your will..
Or just a phony following the drill?
I don't believe in nobody who cannot chill!

<3 <3 Vanisher

problematic hug

oh, is that how it is? well alright, im tired of playing krill la krill anyway. i formally retire, undefeated, the best, with all the wrestling belts. i have bested the aggro crag and entered the hidden temple without tokens and lived to tell the tale. i punched my way into history but now it is time for this krill... to chill

social vegan

BIRDCON 2017 posted:

a blue whale being slowly but systematically consumed by one hundred thousand krill

someone quote this and type krillin me slowly

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

problematic hug posted:

oh, is that how it is? well alright, im tired of playing krill la krill anyway. i formally retire, undefeated, the best, with all the wrestling belts. i have bested the aggro crag and entered the hidden temple without tokens and lived to tell the tale. i punched my way into history but now it is time for this krill... to chill

I official announce you to be:
the Chill Krill

(please, this would be the best username - ever).

<3 <3 Vanisher

Ultra Spoot

License to krill is definitely a classic, but I prefer nas's Krillmatic personally

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Ultra Spoot posted:

License to krill is definitely a classic, but I prefer nas's Krillmatic personally

Krill Bill Volume 2 was interesting, going to the origins, and ultimately the end of the Krill

<3 <3 Vanisher

JuulPodSaveAmerica
Take a chill pill, Krill, and listen to the Ominous Jazz you are now hearing. You're going to literally destroy my skull with your madness to escape. Let me die first, please. Please don't reshape my skull anymore.

----------------
i honestly believe you are tripping right now.

JuulPodSaveAmerica
Krill was awesome, and is being put in cryo for future adventures where something this ferocious is required.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JuulPodSaveAmerica

Ominous Jazz posted:

Are you the Enigmatic Traplord?

----------------

• Locked thread