Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
like when it's john janesmith

is it just me?? do you do it? is it a trust issue

obv the guy would never suggest it unless the girl was a massive skeezer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Nonviolent J posted:

like when it's john janesmith

is it just me?? do you do it? is it a trust issue

obv the guy would never suggest it unless the girl was a massive skeezer

Lol i would never let my wife see my Facebook account. That's where i cheat on her you noob

Pirateparty
Apr 12, 2007

Scurvy
its always Mark Andjessica Lastname.

I used to always think it was some foreign middle name, is that the best workaround you could come up with? What kind of couples do this and why is it so common? Is it trust issues? "Well don't YOU think it would be better if we just shared an account? That way we can keep each other honest!" Aren't the women insulted by having "And" shoved in front of their name?

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Pretty sure that is just a good indicator that one spouse is a cheater and can't be trusted, op.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i dont do the facebook

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
I have a family facebook

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
My ex boss shares his with his wife. The irony is she is the big cheater in the relationship, but it's her idea having a shared FB. Dude sounds pretty miserable, his kids are all still young so sucks to be him.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Kuato posted:

My ex boss shares his with his wife. The irony is she is the big cheater in the relationship, but it's her idea having a shared FB. Dude sounds pretty miserable, his kids are all still young so sucks to be him.

Did you bang her?

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
I agree, especially when they "interact" with the fake account they made for their 1 year old child.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Kuato posted:

Is she hot?

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Dave_Indeed posted:

Is she hot?

She's ok. No, wasn't me.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
You're right OP, but not for the reason you think.
Everyone on facebook is dumb. Every single person who posts on facebook is a dumb idiot.

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound
Every time I see this on facebook it's some over-65 couple where the husband literally makes ALL the decisions, and it's technically her facebook but he just uses it to post Trump bullshit

so I can always tell which of them is actually posting by whether it's pictures of cats or pictures of Hillary Clinton making weird faces

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

Every time I see this on facebook it's some over-65 couple where the husband literally makes ALL the decisions, and it's technically her facebook but he just uses it to post Trump bullshit

so I can always tell which of them is actually posting by whether it's pictures of cats or pictures of Hillary Clinton making weird faces

How can you tell the difference? Dohhohoh

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!
My friend and his wife share one. They're both cool and normal folks, and I have no reason to suspect infidelity.

But it's the most horrible thing any two people have ever done in the history of the world. Like, which one of you motherfuckers just liked the picture of my dog?? Did you discuss the merits of the photo together, and then agree to like it? Has one of you gone rogue, just liking poo poo without running it up the ol' flag pole??

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
All of the people who I know with shared Facebook accounts, and it's very few, are all religious Jews who are probably hyper controlling their wives' posts because some religious people are oppressive and patriarchal shitheads. Then again, I know religious Christian, Muslim, Jewish etc couples who post on Facebook same as anyone else without shared account garbage, so it's more likely they're just terrible people regardless of their hosed up religious values.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
This could have been discussed in my facebook.png thread! No biggie, just mentioning it for next time. :)have a good day op

feller
Jul 5, 2006

I dated a lady who found out her husband was cheating on her because he forgot to log out of his facebook account on their bathroom ipad (not making that up). I stopped dating her because she demanded I give her my account login.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
even worse are people with facebook accounts for their pets. especially if they get upset when you don't wish their pets a happy birthday.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
I don't have a Facebook account so I don't know what you are taking about

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
facebook is dumb I don't care about your minions memes

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!

LeftistMuslimObama posted:

even worse are people with facebook accounts for their pets. especially if they get upset when you don't wish their pets a happy birthday.

No that's not a real person

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur posted:

No that's not a real person

i wish. i have the worst inlaws. "why didnt you wish bootsy underpants a happy birthday wirthday" is all i hear for like 3 weeks every october.

• Locked thread