Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the 2020 race?
Glorious Leader Donald J Trump
Dashing Man of Mystery Donaldo J. Trumpito
View Results

• Locked thread
Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot
Waah! No one I like! Stays home.

More
Years
Of

Trump!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

the black husserl posted:

*spits on the campfire*

"Hey Carlos. What's the date man? Almost feels like November already."

Carlos puts down his rifle and removes a tattered journal from his satchel. He flips for a moment before settling on a page. Suddenly he bursts into wild, unhinged laughter. A sound I haven't heard in years.

"Good news brother! Good news! It's later than you think, later than you think...tomorrow...tomorrow, tomorrow is ELECTION DAY!

I throw my head back and roar along with Carlos. Truly the signs are clear. Tomorrow we march on the Tower.

Where you at?

I'm comin' to the tower too.

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

the black husserl posted:

*cautiously pushes tent flap aside*

A hulking figure looms over a table piled high with fresh scalps. Some of them have their red hats still attached. The stench of gore is overwhelming.

JEB! (snarling): What the gently caress do you want?

Jeb!

I didn't know you were going to deadpool this!

• Locked thread