Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
liar_ur_a_liar
Feb 18, 2017

by Smythe
Justin Farrell coward racist toronto ontario

hey you little ratfink coward

dont go joining anti semite cliques in hs and making a hate group like sycophant squad with jeph k and expecting me to want to defend it while im getting straight up bullied my whole childhood for being a "JEW"

if u join a wiccan pact when ur like 10 with some idiots like yazim tayag and deserae campbell, trying to make your best friend into paul bernarnda serial rapist of grade school and then carrying that same gossip on from geocities into 2017 thats a crime

using an instititution to systematically predate on your childhood friends is nothing but cult behaviour. the extra judicial sharia law aspect and the racism entrapment aspects that i experienced make it treason

GET THE gently caress OUT OF WRITING AND THE INTERNET

TAKE YOUR WHOLE drat FAMILY WITH YOU IDIOT

make sure you take those especiqually cliqued up faggots pual and kevin with you because they flat out bought into ben's family coalition neil mcneil white knights NIACENE CREED
NO AGENCY FOR WOMEN HOUSE WIFERY IS FEMINISM

and its like get the gently caress away from me i didnt want this poo poo following me beyond my kid years in grade school or hs

i let you touch my mom

and ur whole crew of deceptive betraying COWARDS AND LIARS

ur worse a mysongist and liar and coward than kate and ryan who basically own the website with lowtax LOL AND TRIED TO KILL A GUY AND STEAL HIS MONEY

and u wonder why those girls commit the slenderman murders or teen suicide is high?

its because of family coalition irish catholic cult mentality of backstabbing like JUSTIN FARRELL

HEY SUPER GROVER IF U READ THIS DONT HIRE THAT BITCH TO WRITE ANYTHING HE DOESNT GET THE MORAL OF THE STORIES AND COULDNT UNDERSTAND LORD OF THE FLIES

HES SEXIST AND HOMOPHOBIC AND A LIAR

- from dare @ http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Auritech
May 27, 2004

Blessed be the tailors
The masks are cut to fit

Blessed be the woodworkers
The crosses and the gallows

Blessed be the forgers of iron
And the spikes and the barbwire

Blessed be the stone cutters
It took a quarry to bury the dreams
hi dare, quick question. where do you get all this money to keep re-regging and why do you care so much? thanks.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
you aren't getting my elixirs alex

you will never drink them

they are for my pleasure, bitch

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Is it possible that Lowtax hasn't been able to collect on any of these reregs?

Also, I think it would be easier to hellban dare than to ban him.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Alex let's play Tribes like we used to until that thing happened. You know what thing I'm talking about. That serious thing you did.

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln

liar_ur_a_liar posted:

i let you touch my mom

drat, that's a good friend right there.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

OP raped someone

autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
:qq: WHINY SHITHEAD :qq:
*drops mic*
Let's all take a minute and pray...

Oh wait.. I meant PREY!

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
hey dare i just met you
and you are crazy
so shut the gently caress up
you goddamn retard

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Auritech posted:

hi dare, quick question. where do you get all this money to keep re-regging and why do you care so much? thanks.

I asked Dare this before and he basically said he has access to a bunch of prepaid card numbers. He wouldn't specify beyond that.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
end your life so my tax dollars can go to better use

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
I am elite like Jepherey K.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Sheep-Goats posted:

I asked Dare this before and he basically said he has access to a bunch of prepaid card numbers. He wouldn't specify beyond that.

4chan has to survive off insane twitter psychopath generosity, but here the psychos pay to get banned from the community

Taxman wins again

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

let me just check my figures real quick here
Grimey Drawer
https://youtu.be/-GZ6XrkhHFs

autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
:qq: WHINY SHITHEAD :qq:
*drops mic*

DARE to RISE UP against the MISOGYNIC WICCAN CABAL of door to DOOR salesmen, peddling THEIR filth in suitcases containing CONFIDENTIAL DOCUMENTS about the secret RING of MODS who flip the MEAT under a gibbous full moon betwixt the DUMPSTER and the gangstalking HEAD of lettuce that whispers in the EARS of gilded OTHERKIN. YOU have BEEN warned!!!!!!!!!!

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
I will defend Jeph and the wiccan door-to-door salesmen with my life. come at me freedom tribe

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Who has the lead in reregs now? Dare or gurf?

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
its dare

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
I'm Kate

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Hi. I'm Jenny

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy

Aesop Poprock posted:

Hi. I'm Jenny

It's great that we can continue all of this and Alex will never be able to stop us. Tee hee oops broke character for a sec there!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Enfield posted:

hey dare i just met you
and you are crazy
so shut the gently caress up
you goddamn retard

• Locked thread