Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Amazon has these cheap plastic things that look like they'll break as soon as you take it out of the box https://www.amazon.com/Massive-Klingon-BatLeth-Style-Sword/dp/B004NMHSWY

I need something that I can actually kill enemies of the empire with. Do I have to contact the local blacksmith (I'd rather not have to leave the house or talk to anyone though). Surely there must be a reliable online dealer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high
So OP is like a shill for BudK or what?

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES
That's a really bizarre set toy. You must be into some kinky poo poo.

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high

Amazon review posted:

I do not plan to go into battle with the Bat'Leth, or to ever spar with another person. I don't even have plans to sharpen the blades. But it is nice to know that if someone breaks into my home, I have another defensive item I can grab to protect my family.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

This dude already lost, imo

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

1500quidporsche posted:

That's a really bizarre set toy. You must be into some kinky poo poo.

stop harassing me

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i use a phaser for home protection

and i don't set it to stun :cool:

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
a trained bat'leth fighter can defeat a trained man with a phaser at distances up to 20 yards

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high

Ein cooler Typ posted:

a trained bat'leth fighter can defeat a trained man with a phaser at distances up to 20 yards

Still dodging the BudK question I see? Well boys, follow the money..

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
the only thing I shill for is fast food

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,
I'd be shocked if there weren't somebody making a living solely off making expensive high quality bat'leths

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
It is, but I'm not revealing those sources to an imperialist such as yourself.

Klauser
Feb 24, 2006
You got a dick with that problem!?!
If you happen to find one This site has some good tips.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i'm afraid for an item of this nature you must venture into the 'deep and dark web'

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
It is a warrior's weapon!

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Of course you cannot buy a proper bat'leth from the internet. To own a true Klingon weapon, you must forge it like Kahless himself did: By delving into the core of roaring volcano and dipping a strand of your long, flowing curly hair into the lava, and then using it to slay all the gods who would stand in the way of your world conquest.

GEEKABALL
May 30, 2011

Throw out your hands!!
Stick out your tush!!
Hands on your hips
Give them a push!!
Fun Shoe

Ein cooler Typ posted:

the only thing I shill for is fast food

Jared?

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
Eh, I don't see a mod star by his name, he's probably the Burger King.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
a scrub weapon for a scrub species. everyone in the federation is being sarcastic when they talk about the klingon fighting "prowess". just check out the hour long youtube of nancy boy Worf getting owned; and that guy is one of the tougher ones! :smuggo:

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Bat'Leths can only be earned, not bought

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES

Ein cooler Typ posted:

stop harassing me

Sorry I didn't mean to kink shame

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Phaser Stunning your balls over and over with a Pain Stick rammed up your keister. You'll be wishing for a swift Bat'leth to the dome after a beating like that. Ecstasy. Ejaculation. Ascension.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

Smythe posted:

Phaser Stunning your balls over and over with a Pain Stick rammed up your keister. You'll be wishing for a swift Bat'leth to the dome after a beating like that. Ecstasy. Ejaculation. Ascension.

Was this from Search for Spock? I only saw Wrath of Khan.

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

Depends, how honourable is your house OP?

Kassoon
Nov 16, 2005

gonna hit you with his cockatrice
Bat'leth is battle but with a ' and th at the end. How loving lazy of a writer do you have to be.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

kingcom posted:

Depends, how honourable is your house OP?

Not particularly honorable, but we've never faced discommodation

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
You gotta go on the Dark Web to get that poo poo. I seen it on a teevee show.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
You must forge your own. The metal must be folded many times to imbue it with the power of the Ancestors. Also, taking a fire gem at character creation will give you cheap and easy elemental damage that should take you through your neighbors backyard.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

i am convinced the only way to get a functional d'k tagh is to literally design schematics and get a metalworker to manufacture one

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Metalworkers will never get you high quality steel. You must forge your own. You must fail 1,000 times to achieve perfection.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
You must follow in the footsteps of Kahless, OP.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Generally its a good idea to wield the bat'leth in person before buying, much like a guitar or holodeck

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Worf's is made out of wood and spray paint

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
how many props do you think Michael Dorn has at home

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Ein cooler Typ posted:

how many props do you think Michael Dorn has at home

I imagine he lives in the woods wearing full makeup

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Heh

I love Star Wars too OP

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

Neurolimal posted:

Generally its a good idea to wield the bat'leth in person before buying, much like a guitar or holodeck

what the gently caress happened to your avatar Neuro?

Also, how has a mod not changed it to something that doesn't involve a clear suicide request?

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ

lol thank u gay weed dad

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ
I find using a large and intimidating weapon like the bat'leth often leads to overconfidence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

feelix posted:

I find using a large and intimidating weapon like the bat'leth often leads to overconfidence.

That's why I exclusively use the throwing anus

unpleasantly turgid posted:

what the gently caress happened to your avatar Neuro?

Also, how has a mod not changed it to something that doesn't involve a clear suicide request?

D&D drama

• Locked thread