Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

tweet hateful things at celebrities you dislike until you get one of them to engage and then you can have a twitter war.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Lil Peeler posted:

Brave Internet soldiers in the Twitter Wars of 2017

I think one of the people in SAS tweeted goatse to a big time sportswriter and the guy melted down about how his child saw it, lol.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

In all honesty, twitter is really good for getting the fastest info about a developing situation, all other uses are terrible (edit: or at the very least could be done much better on a different platform)

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I found op's twitter

https://twitter.com/barthgirl17/status/833741976302395392

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I like when people post like 30 tweet long stories and it will be like:

(1/32) so I went to the grocery store and I saw this little old lady walking around with a little walker, and she was just the sweetest…

(2/32) looking thing. So this dude is rapidly approaching from behind her, he’s like this big biker type of guy and I was starting to…

and it's like - is this really the best way to tell your story? Like, are you brain damaged?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

now we can find you mr. buddy, let's get this train rolling!

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I'm following John Elway now.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I refuse to follow anyone who has been recommended by multiple people, I'm too cool for anyone that "popular"

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

That Robot posted:

i found your tweets son

they look good

I'm not so sure about that, everyone knows that with these new synthetic oils you don't have to get your oil changed all that often, I worry that dgsw is prematurely changing his oil, thus wasting both his time and money. :(

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Ork of Fiction posted:

I made a Twitter, but only got to tweet one time befure the CIA decided I was too powerful and they shut me down. :commissar:

What did you tweet, the secret to a perfect beef wellington?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I got a coupon for a free Gillette Fusion razor the other day, $12 value. :grin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

paul_soccer10 posted:

hey, follow me, on twitter.

I'm sorry, but I have never trusted you, paul_soccer10.

• Locked thread