Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Oh poo poo I forgot about this one. Gonna buy once I'm done with some stuff on my list. Anyone here already have it and can give some impressiosn on it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

You can't play as Mozgus.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqIVxEpQEms

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

the story mode ends with you getting on the boat lmao

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

This game seems cool but there are not enough playable characters. No playable skull knight is a big wtf

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
No skull knight? The gently caress? I'm still getting it anyway because it's berserk and I like musou

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

This game has a lot of missions. I don't like playing as Guts that much but I like playing as everyone else and I wish they had all the named commanders playable because I feel that playing as weird/minor characters is one of the coolest parts of musou games.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

And I wish the game had cooler dismemberment.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

No skull knight? The gently caress? I'm still getting it anyway because it's berserk and I like musou

Hmm i shall wait until its 75% like Pirate Warriors 3 (bought today)

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i've heard it's not great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

Yah, I kinda want this but apparently it's 'eh' even by Musou standards. :shrug:

• Locked thread