Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drans
Sep 1, 2016
Ramrod XTreme
I really enjoy raw steak. I literally keep a rump steak in my fridge at all times just to snack on. I feel its a lean and energy efficient way to snack. I kinda forgot that this isn't a normal way to live your life and started snacking on my latest raw steak in front of this girl I've been seeing. Whilst she didn't say anything she was clearly horrified and made her excuses and left my apartment. So I ask you, how weird is just eating raw meat? Is it that bad?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
sometimes i eat a piece of raw pasta because i feel like having something to crunch on

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
you are severely mentally ill, OP

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
If there is a virus or a bacteria, I want to knor about it.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ITLNzPoEqs

drans
Sep 1, 2016
Ramrod XTreme

dad gay. so what posted:

yed

drans
Sep 1, 2016
Ramrod XTreme
But realistically, goonishness aside would this be a make or break thing for a relationship? I am hilariously confused

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

dad gay. so what posted:

Maybe not yet but he probably will be soon

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3534779/Could-eating-rare-steak-road-rage-Parasitic-bug-infects-half-adults.html

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-9aV6j2098

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
just don't eat the long pig, youll never switch back you crazy lil snacker

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I have a few opinions on this matter op.

You need to match your partner to your proclivities. I would recommend meeting women at a raw bar, or other places where raw meat is consumed regularly.

Rump steak shows you're specifically into butt stuff, namely eating butt. This is perhaps the wrong signal to send on a first date. Ease into it with something affectionate sounding like tender-loin. Don't be cheap! You're trying to make an impression.

Three. Use your imagination to make your fetish more palatable. Instead of cold beef off the slab, why not make a delicious carpaccio or beef tartare? Hell, now you're a gourmet and not weird!

Lastly, everyone like surprises! Hide some raw bits around the place and act surprised when you discover them. "Oh wow, what's this small cube of raw beef doing here, haha? Well, may as well eat it so it doesn't go to waste. Right?"

With these tips and some flowers you're sure to land love op!

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Me, I just run out into a cattle field, throw one down, and take a bite.

drans
Sep 1, 2016
Ramrod XTreme

King of Bees posted:

I have a few opinions on this matter op.

You need to match your partner to your proclivities. I would recommend meeting women at a raw bar, or other places where raw meat is consumed regularly.

Rump steak shows you're specifically into butt stuff, namely eating butt. This is perhaps the wrong signal to send on a first date. Ease into it with something affectionate sounding like tender-loin. Don't be cheap! You're trying to make an impression.

Three. Use your imagination to make your fetish more palatable. Instead of cold beef off the slab, why not make a delicious carpaccio or beef tartare? Hell, now you're a gourmet and not weird!

Lastly, everyone like surprises! Hide some raw bits around the place and act surprised when you discover them. "Oh wow, what's this small cube of raw beef doing here, haha? Well, may as well eat it so it doesn't go to waste. Right?"

With these tips and some flowers you're sure to land love op!

I feel like you're making fun of me

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkBt7yLXyDk

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

GenericOverusedName
Nov 24, 2009

KUVA TEAM EPIC
Joe much of a rich bougie gently caress are you to eat beef as a snack Jesus

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
yeah Joe whats the deal with that

ra tehuti
Feb 9, 2017
Thoth is protecting
my flesh entirely
I am Ra
day every
Seer of millions of years
is my name
traveling twice
along the way of
Horus the Judge

I am the lord of eternity
I feel
I perceive
I am in the utchat in it's closing
I exist by it's strength
I come forth and I shine
I go in and I come to life
if you actually had a girl in your apartment and ruined it by eating raw steak in front of her then

dad gay. so what posted:

drans
Sep 1, 2016
Ramrod XTreme

ra tehuti posted:

if you actually had a girl in your apartment and ruined it by eating raw steak in front of her then

it probably not ruined though right?

ra tehuti
Feb 9, 2017
Thoth is protecting
my flesh entirely
I am Ra
day every
is my name
traveling twice
along the way of
Horus the Judge

I feel
I perceive
I exist by it's strength
I come forth and I shine

folandi posted:

it probably not ruined though right?

hey thanks for the response I wanted to let you know I appreciate the time you took to do so

anyway I myself have eaten raw hamburger (only a handful of times, and v. small amounts) without getting sick

I guess it's gonna depend on the type of female

maybe she'll get over it

your mental issues on the otherhand might come into play at some point

ra tehuti fucked around with this message at 15:37 on Feb 25, 2017

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
Sometimes i take a bite or two when i'm cooking something with beef in it. But, no, you do not throw a raw hunk of beef on a plate and tear into it with a girl who barely knows you in your apartment and who is probably a little nervous already you shithead,

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
im disappointed op i thought this was about monday night raw we need a good wrasslin thread

CADPAT
Jul 23, 2004

For the men
to my left and right!
:hist101:

folandi posted:

But realistically, goonishness aside would this be a make or break thing for a relationship? I am hilariously confused

Nobody jumped on this so I will. The answer is yes. This is a deal breaker.

Think about a normal weird thing like farting in front of your date for example. Generally (there are always exceptions) there is an expected period of time where everyone pretends to be normal and courteous before every stops giving a gently caress and pissing with the bathroom door open.

This is not one of those things. Most people don't really trust other people, and in the back of their head for the first little while of the relationship, there's a little voice that says "don't forget to make sure this person isn't a serial killer or a crazy person!". And casually eating a piece of raw meat like a ham sandwhich in front of someone kind of trips that alarm.

Assuming you aren't a serial killer or a crazy person, in which case you have bigger problems, I would slowly and casually broach your enjoyment of raw or undercooked meat slowly throughout the first couple of dates, and once you're ready to fart in front of each other, you can finally unleash the horrible spectacle of eating raw meat with your hands and maybe she won't call the police on you.

I hope this helps.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Well done for me, please

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

CADPAT posted:

Nobody jumped on this so I will. The answer is yes. This is a deal breaker.

Think about a normal weird thing like farting in front of your date for example. Generally (there are always exceptions) there is an expected period of time where everyone pretends to be normal and courteous before every stops giving a gently caress and pissing with the bathroom door open.

This is not one of those things. Most people don't really trust other people, and in the back of their head for the first little while of the relationship, there's a little voice that says "don't forget to make sure this person isn't a serial killer or a crazy person!". And casually eating a piece of raw meat like a ham sandwhich in front of someone kind of trips that alarm.

Assuming you aren't a serial killer or a crazy person, in which case you have bigger problems, I would slowly and casually broach your enjoyment of raw or undercooked meat slowly throughout the first couple of dates, and once you're ready to fart in front of each other, you can finally unleash the horrible spectacle of eating raw meat with your hands and maybe she won't call the police on you.

I hope this helps.

bro this is a goon asking if it's normal to eat raw meat assuming he isnt a troll he's too far gone to take any advice just be glad he isnt posting his clop fic

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Well done for me, please

I like my beef in slim jim form. That's beef right?

ra tehuti
Feb 9, 2017
Thoth is protecting
my flesh entirely
I am Ra
day every
is my name
traveling twice
along the way of
Horus the Judge

I feel
I perceive
I exist by it's strength
I come forth and I shine

CADPAT posted:

The answer is yes.

CADPAT posted:

(there are always exceptions)

pick one

CADPAT posted:

I hope this helps.

it doesnt.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

King of Bees posted:

I like my beef in slim jim form. That's beef right?

It's technically jerkly, just like McDonald's patties, due to the low moisture content.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Good morning everyone. What are you having for breakfast? I'm having a nice hunk o' raw beef!

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
Knew a guy who said after he tracked down deer he had shot he'd take his knife out and cut off a little snack.

He also has "accidentally" shot two different people so...

drans
Sep 1, 2016
Ramrod XTreme

CADPAT posted:

raw or undercooked

raw

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Rub raw steak with Beef Bouillon to get that really beefy flavor

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

King of Bees posted:

Good morning everyone. What are you having for breakfast? I'm having a nice hunk o' raw beef!

I'm having water for breakfast

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
What I like to do is get a bunch of those flatbread wafers from a Catholic Church, get em blessed, and munch em down. That way I'm only eating the body of Christ, literally the bread turns into human meat, raw human meat. :jerky:

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I'm having water for breakfast

J/k I'm having slim jims and toast.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

What I like to do is get a bunch of those flatbread wafers from a Catholic Church, get em blessed, and munch em down. That way I'm only eating the body of Christ, literally the bread turns into human meat, raw human meat. :jerky:

It's a sin to recieve the eucharist with mortal sins on your soul.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
*starts genuflecting in all directions*

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
*tosses a suet and seed ball from Home Depot on the counter and pecks at it like a Chickadee*

CADPAT
Jul 23, 2004

For the men
to my left and right!
:hist101:

Robo Reagan posted:

bro this is a goon asking if it's normal to eat raw meat assuming he isnt a troll he's too far gone to take any advice just be glad he isnt posting his clop fic

If I have to live in a world with this idiot fucker, the least I can do is make a minor effort to integrate him into society so he doesn't do any more damage.

Listen bud, it's that kind of "not easing people into it" that got you here in the first place. I feel like you're not a quick study.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
when I worked at a restaurant the cooks in the back liked me cause I ordered my burgers extra rare.

• Locked thread