Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Concrete Divider

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
goon in space: hey pull my finger
crew: no
goon in space: *rips one*

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Concrete Divider

goon in space: I drive a chrysler le baron on earth lol

A Concrete Divider

goon in space: I'm really not feeling too good today guys, think I'm just gonna stick around in my rest pod...

goon in space: *seals pod and gives self dutch oven*

A Concrete Divider

goon in space: smoke weed lmao

A Concrete Divider

Splatmaster posted:

Space Goon (looking down on the Earth): Houston, we have a problem!

NASA Houston: Aw, h*ck- what is it now?!?

Space Goon: It's almost 4:20 again!

NASA Houston: And this is a problem how?

Space Goon: The cabin scrubber hasn't cleared out all the smoke from the last pass over a place where it was 4:20...

NASA Houston: You DO realize since you're whizzing around at around 25k mph you can pretty much declare it being 4:20 perpetually, right?

Goon Crew (all at once): WORD?!?!?!ONE11ONE?

NASA Houston: poo poo.

Word.

A Concrete Divider

"houston! we've found a black hole! there's 2 giant hands holding it open and there's a ring on one of the fingers! should we head in?"

A Concrete Divider

"Day 69:
We're running out of cheetos and weed lmao. hopefully we find some hippy aliens or some poo poo."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Concrete Divider

Manifisto posted:

Major Tom Goon (MTG): "Help! HELP! I'm stuck in space!!!"
Goons1-4: "Hold on to your tether and we'll reel you in!"
MTG: "I'm thinking I should let go and swim . . . should I swim?"
Goon5: "NO! I was trapped in space, and swimming doesn't work! There's no atmosphere! Keep hold of the tether!"
Goons6-9: "We're sending over a harness! Loop it around yourself!"
MTG: "I've got hold of the harness, but I don't want to put it on.. should I swim?"
Goon10: "No! If you swim, you'll drift away from the spacecraft, and then you'll be proper hosed. I should know, I almost floated away forever."
MTG: "I swam a little bit just now, and I haven't floated away. I'm gonna keep swimming..."
Goons11-18: "No! Stop that!"
MTG: "Guys, I'm seriously stuck in space! Help! HELP!!!"
Goon19: "I was trapped in space once. It took me hours, but I finally got back by throwing tools and unneeded mass in the opposite direction of where I needed to go. You've got some non-essential stuff strapped to your suit, you can do the same thing."
Goon20: "I've engineered a jet-pack that will rocket you to safety. Stay where you are and we'll send it over!""
"MTG: "Thanks for your help, guys. I'm gonna keep swimming. I'll just sort of keep nudging myself in the right direction until I reach safety."
**Goons1-20 piss in their spacesuits**
Goon21: "wh . . . why did we all just piss in our spacesuits?"

• Locked thread