Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
A normal rear end isn't even good enough any more. But guys never complain about fake asses like they do about fake tits. Hating fake tits was just a meme. A superiority bid. Assess and tits are the same thing. And if fake asses are great then so are fake tits. Pretending to care that women cut themselves apart. To be the good guy? What? Why bother. So superficial.

http://i.imgur.com/ctXCHoz.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
q

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
this thread deserves to be gassed and you drat well know it

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I.....

Pick, take your meds.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Hey, we're Surgical rear end and we'll be here, at the Emporium, for the next two nights. This next number is something our bassist wrote. It's called, 'untitled.'

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
surgical pass

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Tricky D posted:

Hey, we're Surgical rear end and we'll be here, at the Emporium, for the next two nights. This next number is something our bassist wrote. It's called, 'untitled.'

gently caress, it would make a great band name.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

You don't even care that this butt was under assault by many knives.

How many knives go into your body? How many have women demanded? Were you in a war with knives going into your butt for other people's purposeS?

feller
Jul 5, 2006

^^^ drat that butt is way better

I think jivehonky already made this thread

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu2OYcgr4rM

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
ive had surgery on my rear end, they put an anesthesia mask over my butthole

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
The butt on the right is definitely better. I think there may be something to this.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
someone post that video of the cougar camwhore with tits that resembled a Newton's Cradle

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice

Enfield posted:

sucking through yhour butt is a rare talent

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Enfield posted:

Enfield, your av! What is this?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Tricky D posted:

The butt on the right is definitely better. I think there may be something to this.

A lot of, the "perfect rear end"es you have seen were surgical asses. It's a "well kept" "secret" among middle class and upper class women. It is like the famous nose job, but actually commoner. You disdain the poor, and the people of your natural quality, because they don't have the financial resources to meet a false perfection that you demand.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Senor Dog posted:

^^^ drat that butt is way better

I think jivehonky already made this thread

Yeah I made a "flat rear end worship" thread and a bunch of rowdies professor sharked it.

Hoping the same happens here.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
It's a NIMH vacuum. People are forced to participate in a game with knives in the rear end, in this age of no commitment. You haven't even proposed to her, how much money is she supposed to spend? It's like $11,000 to fix your rear end, and she has a harder life than you, spending that for you, and then you can't even provide security.

WHAT. IS. WRONG. WITH. YOU.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
what is happening

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Pick posted:

A lot of, the "perfect rear end"es you have seen were surgical asses. It's a "well kept" "secret" among middle class and upper class women. It is like the famous nose job, but actually commoner. You disdain the poor, and the people of your natural quality, because they don't have the financial resources to meet a false perfection that you demand.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

people do weird, unsafe, expensive or difficult things to make themselves more aesthetically pleasing!??! hold on let me get captain fuckin obvious on the phone right away!

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Pick posted:

I remember when Jennifer Grey got her nosejob. It was a much belated fix. Some people just need plastic surgery.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
multi-rear end

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Tricky D posted:

I remember when Jennifer Grey got her nosejob. It was a much belated fix. Some people just need plastic surgery.

you suck

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
asses and tits aren't the same thing pick, be reasonable here

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Bareback Werewolf posted:

what is happening

A meltdown of biblical proportions.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
i'll never regret my calf surgery tyvm

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
i dont think posting on the internet is gonna solve whatever real problem you've got there lady

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Hardawn posted:

sucking through yhour butt is a rare talent

i have a phd in the sucking properties of butt holes

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
is troposphere gonna be complicit with you pretending to have a breakdown for attention in this thread too?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Space Race Riot posted:

asses and tits aren't the same thing pick, be reasonable here

the :biotruths: journals claim that men like breasts because they're sexual asses closer to the eyes

I used to disagree, but there's rear end pressure now

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Pick posted:

you suck

Less crying. More pictures of post op booty implants.

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

I mean boning, the wild mambo, the hunka chunka
Hell yeah my thread has arrived

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice

Robot Randy posted:

is troposphere gonna be complicit with you pretending to have a breakdown for attention in this thread too?

this neeeeeeds to be discussed!!!!!

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Pick got pancakes not buns

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
You say I hate men but it's so easy to give men a chance to be good and they'll be sexual evil instead. I want a man with no cock. I want a man who isn't obsessed with cock. Everything revolves around the cock. You are cock worshippers. You're going to kill yourselves by devoting your lives to cock. But that's not your mind, it's just an appendage. Devoting your life to the needs of your finger would be just as wasted. You're death cultists of self-actualization, revolving around your cocks.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

VendaGoat posted:

I.....

Pick, take your meds.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Pick posted:

You say I hate men but it's so easy to give men a chance to be good and they'll be sexual evil instead. I want a man with no cock. I want a man who isn't obsessed with cock. Everything revolves around the cock. You are cock worshippers. You're going to kill yourselves by devoting your lives to cock. But that's not your mind, it's just an appendage. Devoting your life to the needs of your finger would be just as wasted. You're death cultists of self-actualization, revolving around your cocks.

You woke af

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWeyUTBkTss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
nice meltdown

• Locked thread