Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
So everyday I buy a sandwich from the little stand outside my house and he always wraps it up in used newspaper for me. Twice this week this has been the paper:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
either op just eats the sandwich innards and doesnt eat the bread or the sandwich maker is really ripping him off
there are bites taken out of the sandwich but where are the innards? where... are the innards?

the game is afoot

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
It's obviously viral marketing for ancient aliens, op.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Trunko posted:

So everyday I buy a sandwich from the little stand outside my house and he always wraps it up in used newspaper for me. Twice this week this has been the paper:

I don't know Arabic and we may never know his true motives. He looks very militant to be there just to help promote the sandwich store though.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

gary oldmans diary posted:

either op just eats the sandwich innards and doesnt eat the bread or the sandwich maker is really ripping him off
there are bites taken out of the sandwich but where are the innards? where... are the innards?

the game is afoot

Its just a chocolate spread sandwich.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
'stop loving coming to my stand you poo poo'

i might be paraphrasing.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

OP bought a loaf of old rear end bread with nutella spread from ISIS

like there are so many fuckin questions here

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
OP how much was your sammich?

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

how is this a meal?

that looks like it's a foot long. was it even good?

did you tear the newspaper like that or did it come that way?

how do you live with yourself every day?

what the gently caress is that "sandwich" sitting on?

this is real hosed up OP

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
"Local Man Sells Poop Sandwich to American Pig"

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Les Os posted:

OP how much was your sammich?

125 cfa

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
ill translate it for u, op. it says, suck my balls, op

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

OP buys a chocolate sandwich EVERY DAY

these things are that good

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Tom Gorman posted:

OP buys a chocolate sandwich EVERY DAY

these things are that good

The sandwich guy mixes the chocolate spread with vegetable oil to stretch it and I think it really adds an extra creaminess

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
"I hope America destroys my lovely foreign country, your lovely foreign country, and whatever the gently caress a chocolate sandwich is."

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Something about your cell getting it's poo poo together and delivering the rest of the thermite.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
The tone is pretty hostile, you might not want to keep him waiting.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mokhtar_Belmokhtar

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Seems like a cool guy

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

wikipedia posted:

Born in northern Algeria, Belmokhtar traveled to Afghanistan in 1991 to fight with the mujahadeen against the pro-Soviet government following the withdrawal of Soviet Union troops. There he lost his left eye while mishandling sandwhiches. He later joined the Islamist GIA fighting in the Algerian Civil War and following that became a commander in the Mali-based Islamist Al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM).

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
what's crazy is, the guy who makes my chocolate sandwiches looks exactly like Osama bin Laden wearing a fake mustache on top of his normal mustache

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
apparently i can start stuffing bread with candy and frosting and call it a sandwich like any other sandwich

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

apparently i can start stuffing bread with candy and frosting and call it a sandwich like any other sandwich

It's no different than going to Subway and buying a sandwich an employee jizzed in.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

Mega64 posted:

It's no different than going to Subway and buying a sandwich an employee jizzed in.

Ah my weekly 'cheat' meal.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
I'm really starting to regret even including the sandwich in the picture.... Geeze you guys are brutal....

TrustmeImLegit
Jan 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

extra stout posted:

I don't know Arabic and we may never know his true motives. He looks very militant to be there just to help promote the sandwich store though.

The AK47 right behind him is a nice touch and tells you that you better be down with Allah and his sandwiches.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

Trunko posted:

I'm really starting to regret even including the sandwich in the picture.... Geeze you guys are brutal....

no it's cool, i hope it met your standards.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

dude looks like an orc

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
a chocolate sandwich

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

I mean the fact that it's a footlong piece of french bread is a bit odd, but lol at you squares acting like spreading Nutella on bread is this bizarre exotic thing

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
This piece of papier doesn't look like it was used to wrap anything op

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
You could ask the gentleman.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

Kelp Me! posted:

I mean the fact that it's a footlong piece of french bread is a bit odd, but lol at you squares acting like spreading Nutella on bread is this bizarre exotic thing

personally i have a shrine to nutella and other related gods such as ferrero rocher.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Also the 125cfa sammich cost is probably Central African Franc, which means that 1) that sammich cost $.20 which is less than just that roll would have cost in a supermarket here, 2) OP appears to be posting from one of the largely Muslim Central/Eastern African countries, which means that 3) there is legitimately a greater-than-zero chance that the sammich wrapper is in fact a pro-extremist flyer of some sort

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

You better believe that if Starbucks started selling a toasted stale bagel with chocolate spread for $3.99 people wouldn't eat that poo poo up faster than you can say Unicorn Frappuccino (which spell check correctly recognizes as not a real word)

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
its not frosting its nutella :eng101:

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Trunko posted:

Its just a chocolate spread sandwich.

Jesus loving Christ

Kelp Me! posted:

It's normal if you're 7 years old

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

its not frosting its nutella :eng101:

Nutella is literally 50% sugar, 50% palm oil.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

The Management posted:

Jesus loving Christ

It's normal if you're 7 years old

Look at this wet blanket over here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Trunko posted:

There's quite a bit of text there, but the gist of it is "Suck my dick, you fuckman."

• Locked thread