Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Problem description: The raid controller I bought off of ebay doesn't detect in any computer I plug it in to, not even in bios or device manager

Attempted fixes: I've tried putting it in about 4 different computers spanning 10 years of age

Recent changes: Added the card

Operating system: Windows 10

System specs: Asus Z270 Tuf Mark 2, i7-7700k, 2x GTX 980, 2x Samsung 960 Evo M.2

I have Googled and read the FAQ: Yes. Google doesn't even seem to think this model card exists. Someone had a similiar UEFI issue with the 9260-8i and fixed it by disabling UEFI (compatibility support mode). I tried this and still nothing.

did I just get boned?

Zerg Mans fucked around with this message at 01:32 on Apr 25, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

zegermans posted:

Attempted fixes: I've tried putting it in about 4 different computers spanning 10 years of age

did I just get boned?

Sounds like it.

• Locked thread