Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skypizza
Dec 19, 2015

Geek
You went out to that trail in Oregon your surfer friend Danny always told you about, so after having to put up with so much of your girlfriend's bullshit you decide to take a hike. It's been 2 days since you were out here being a hipster explorer slash adventurer, nothing amusing or spiritual happens as your lovely life is still on your mind.

One night while camping at night by a groove you feel an itch in your balls, you need to pee.

You suddenly spot a glowing debris in the distance, you zip up your pants as some pee drip on your shoes. You don't seem to mind. You follow a narrow path that takes you to what appears to be a crashed UFO. You are more intrigued than shocked.

What to do next? Red is your rear end in a top hat mind deciding, green is your girlfriend's voice. This is always the case, however you don't have to follow either and instead come up with something of your own. I pick what I think is best.

Also someone give this afro'd rear end in a top hat a name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I piss om the ufo

Night Pay
Nov 22, 2016

by Smythe
> call up surfer friend Danny and have rear end sex with him

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Infect the UFO with a computer virus using your Linux netbook.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Mark the UFO as yours by jerking off on it.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
I gently caress IT

gently caress THAT UFO

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

I piss om the ufo

Cephalectomy
Jun 8, 2007
> Take meds, stop hallucinating UFO's.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
:piaa:

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
piss on the ufo, definitely. why are you even asking this

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Johnny Aztec posted:

I gently caress IT

gently caress THAT UFO

bing_commander
Aug 14, 2009

In other news..
call the fbi

Skypizza
Dec 19, 2015

Geek
As much as you are intrigued about finding a crashed UFO, you still feel an itching feeling down your urethra, it is like you gotta get something out of your system. Without thinking you pull out your dick and continue what you been doing earlier.

You aim for the UFO's door thingy but you miss cause it is cold as gently caress, and you start to realize just how much you hate Oregon, and your life. Suddenly you hear twigs breaking behind you, and the most frightening figure stands before you. You turned with your dick in your hand, dripping yellow piss.

It is a loving Alien!

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
mentally flood your flaccid peeing penis with blood so you get a boner and gently caress one of the aliens holes

bing_commander
Aug 14, 2009

In other news..
tell him pissing is the traditional greeting and make him feel bad for his cultural insensitivity

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

start jackin it and then grab the aliens dick and start jackin that too

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
"this is a symbol of respect in my country"

e: beaten, somehow

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I turn and piss on the ufo

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Dump girlfriend on the spot and inform the alien that you're available and that pissing isn't the only thing you can do with your long fleshy tube.

Skypizza
Dec 19, 2015

Geek
You are nervous, you hear many voices in your head. You should probably call your girlfriend and tell her you love her, maybe redeem yourself before dying.
You tell the Alien figure that peeing is a form of greeting on Earth.

He believes you. Now he invites you to his ship, he wants to show you what broke and caused it to crash on earth. You seem sceptical, you thank the lord the Alien's piss is more goo than acid.
You walk with the Alien to his ship, while inside you notice interesting objects hanged by a wall, you take a look while the Alien mumbles about the weather and lack of Nitrogen in the Air.

Holy gently caress you scream inside your head, it is a decapitated pig's head, maybe. You feel a chill of air creeping up through your buttcrack, and down your spine. The Alien notices you and stops to watch your next move while lighting a Cigar.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Take a moment to consider the philosophical and theological implications of the situation you're in. If there are aliens then the religion you believe is a lie. If there's no God then there's no morality. No reason or point to anything. Bid the alien a good day and leave the ship. Walk back to civilisation and just start killing, raping and stealing. Freed from the shackles of human morality and the concept of consequences you'd gladly sell your life for just one more thrill and consider it a good trade. You take you want and you want what you take.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Make the alien a bacon cheese burger as a show of good faith.

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp
>gently caress the alien without a condom

bing_commander
Aug 14, 2009

In other news..
facebook live

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
gently caress the alien already!

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
determine fuckability of alien lifeforms

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
eat out whatever it is the alien uses for an rear end in a top hat

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

>Tell the alien it has a beautiful butthole and wink slyly. Then grab his cigar and put it out on your skin and then give a blowjob to his cigar while winking slyly

Beta Orbiter
May 27, 2017
Push all reservations aside and focus on the task at hand. The alien needs help with some broken poo poo, and you just barely passed shop class at the technical prep school. Look at the widget or whatever he's about to pull out and take a look see, and try to ignore the burning desire to poke the pig head in the eyes. Also, ask for a drag of his stogie because it helps you focus.

Beta Orbiter
May 27, 2017
Also, the afro'd rear end in a top hat is Winston. His mom thought it was funny because he was a Coke baby and she didn't plan on him making it. Jokes on her.

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017

> cast enlarge satan

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose

Who What Now posted:

gently caress the alien already!

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017

Guys you cant just go "gently caress the alien" you have to court it first

The loving is the endgame, we have a journey to take first

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
> Call Halo

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
> go west

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
> have sex with the pig's head a-la David Cameron

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017

> Summon Pikachu for aid

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Take the alien out to dinner and perhaps a screening of Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Men Tell No Tales. Then gently caress the alien.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
>rummage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
>Convince alien to procreate with pig head, he is the only one of his kind after all, and his species must repopulate

• Locked thread