Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
It's one of the most disgusting things you can put in your body. The jews and arabs were right and you should listen to them, PIGS ARE AN UNCLEAN FOOD SOURCE! Pork contains super high histamine levels and this will completely gently caress with your body chemistry. Not only will it make your mucous production slam into overdrive, but it also will make your blood sulfur levels skyrocket. This leads to extremely high blood acidity and a loss of calcium and the sulfates that help maintain your bones. Cut the pig out of your diet! Pigs are people too!

Also it's got higher salmonella contamination levels than chicken. By the time it reaches the butcher over 80% of the meat is infested. Think about that next time you bite into a juicy porkchop! All of those pyrogens hidden in the fatty juices :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Edgar posted:

So are hotdogs ok? How about bacon?

No.

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

1500quidporsche posted:

I wash my pork, seems easy enough op

You have done literally nothing. The chemical composition of pig flesh is terrible for you.

It's more healthy to eat roided out cows than it is to eat a sustainably raised pig who went to college and has good morals.

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

a hole-y ghost posted:

am I still clear to continue eating dead lizards I found in my yard?

Still cleaner than pork, ironically.

Rahu posted:

If pork is bad then why does it taste so good???

Because you are a stupid masochist and you love what's bad for you. Just look at your taste in women. Yikes.

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
That's like saying it's healthier to eat poo poo than lick a rod of uranium.

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
He ate too much pork, now his brain has a chemical imbalance

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
My brain chemicals are perfectly balanced, like the neutron count of a highly unstable radioactive isotope.

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
My brain chemicals are perfectly balanced, like a paradox grand strat.

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

hakimashou posted:

In China the word "meat" just means pork. If its meat from a different animal they specify it, but not for pork.

i only know mandarin, but i do know that this isn't true for mandarin

can't speak for cantonese or any of the other languages though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
stop giving each other helpful pork cooking tips in the anti-pork thread.

• Locked thread