Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Parity warning posted:

:laffo: classic john terry

just checked the score. lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
chelsea only had to beat watford and sunderland at home to get a record amount of season wins lol

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
terry did a header tackle this game so even (especially) if chelsea give up 5 it has been a success

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Conte is just doing Mazzarri a favor imo.

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
yellow card for the bun. good ref

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Oh well...watford couldn't hold on

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

this game has been a lot of fun

GREAT SATAN
Aug 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy
Unpopular opinion I bet but I rate Willian higher than Hazard most of the time and Hazard is wildly overrated in any case. I think for that last assist, had it been Hazard in Willian's shoes, he'd had stood straight over the ball like he does then slid the pass over to Fabregas and made a little darting run, instead of attempting to take on the defender. He just lacks a great ability to take on a defender one on one to create his own chances.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

willian is really good for sure, but hazards got the 5* skills

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
Watford seemed to give a poo poo against Chelsea today, which was surprising. Can we expect that when they play City?

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Shop around for doctors! Always fucking shop for doctors. Doctors are stupid assholes. And they get by because people are cowed by their mystical bullshit quality of being able to maintain a 3.0 GPA at some Guatemalan medical college for 3 semesters. Find one that makes sense.

GREAT SATAN posted:

Unpopular opinion I bet but I rate Willian higher than Hazard most of the time and Hazard is wildly overrated in any case. I think for that last assist, had it been Hazard in Willian's shoes, he'd had stood straight over the ball like he does then slid the pass over to Fabregas and made a little darting run, instead of attempting to take on the defender. He just lacks a great ability to take on a defender one on one to create his own chances.
This is an interesting opinion given that taking a defender one on one seems like one of Hazard's greatest strengths, but ok.

Shrapnig posted:

John Terry's career in a nutshell.
It was the perfect final home game for Terry.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

GREAT SATAN posted:

look at this fail post

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

I think I can understand rating Willian over Hazard but not for that reasoning

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
I'd love to say that Arsenal are gonna lose tonight. But they're not. They're going to loving hammer them.

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

GREAT SATAN posted:

Have you watched any of these players before? Or is this based on playing FIFA?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Lmao ndong

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
So uh, is anyone else getting USA vs Russia hockey instead of Arsenal - Sunderland?

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
Woah there it goes

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Is Pickford actually good or do Sunderland just create loads of good 25 yard chances for opposition teams that they don't score

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
i think hes PL quality and not the reason sunderland are going down

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Commentator saying xhaka has had a fine season lol

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
I suspect Everton will get Pickford.

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
Kone is super grabby

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Brony Car posted:

I suspect Everton will get Pickford.

Supposedly City are in for him but I hope it's just a) City are linked with every keeper and b) being used to drive the price up for Everton

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Xhaka Khan't

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!
linesmen have loving ruined Jesus, hes going to be checking hes onside every time he scores for the rest of his career

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

eleven extra elephants posted:

linesmen have loving ruined Jesus, hes going to be checking hes onside every time he scores for the rest of his career

He was hella onside that time at least

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!
alright game over, lets get Zab up front

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

holy poo poo :staredog:

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
I don't like this version of West Brom.

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham
arsenal are poo poo

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
lol

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
that was one of the more bizarre passages of play i can remember

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham
i wonder if this game is gonna end 0-0

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

come on you sunds

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
I can't wait for Arsenal to announce Wenger's contract extension after a 5th place trophyless season.

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

lol at arsenal not beating relegated shithouses sunderland at home when they have nothing to play for and arsenal have lots to play for that mostly rides on them thrashing Sunderland.

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

victoria concordia crescit

Thirteenth Step posted:

lol at arsenal not beating relegated shithouses sunderland at home when they have nothing to play for and arsenal have lots to play for that mostly rides on them thrashing Sunderland.

You were saying?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
:unsmith:

• Locked thread