Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Les Os
Mar 29, 2010

Hey you goons look at this drawing of a microchip I did. now I think I'm one of those MENSA motherfuckers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
I got your microscope, right here! :mrapig:

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
Great job buddy! I'll take that into work and hang it on the wall!

*throws it in the trash as soon you turn your back, shake my head and wonder what I did to deserve this life*

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
Whow dare you that took 20 minutes to do

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010

it's being spoken into being by this guy

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Les Os posted:

Post a funny Felix cartoon

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
lines and circles cool

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010

cool new Polack jokes posted:

Post a funny Felix cartoon

when I was a kid I had insomnia so would watch these while in bed with my sister and it would freak her out cause I'd zone out into the fuzz like the kid on poltergeist.. This one is pretty good. I'd start here if I were you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWCFjNtQJZo

Les Os fucked around with this message at 11:13 on May 22, 2017

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Les Os posted:

when I was a kid I had insomnia so would watch these while in bed with my sister and it would freak her out cause I'd zone out into the fuzz like the kid on poltergeist.. This one is pretty good. I'd start here if I were you

It was meant as an impossible challenge, I never found the Twisted Tales series to be funny (Rocko was weird and funny, Felix was just weird). But funnily enough, that is the funniest iteration of Felix. The further back in time you go, the less amusing the cartoons are. It's weird because it's such an instantly recognizable, iconic character but unlike Mickey Mouse or Bugs Bunny or any of those other classic ones you recognize from silhouette alone, he just doesn't have a real body of work to fall back on :shrug:

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
I think that's why he appeals to the psychedelic mind, because he's like an impossible thing. like with Mickey Mouse I feel like he was intended to be the most marketable appealing salesperson but Felix the Cat is abstract in a way, which kind of makes sense if you think about how Cats and Mice brains work and why we experiment on Mice but not as much on Cats

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
For me it was like the show Santo Bugito- I understood that somebody must like it, but all I could think was "this is gross"

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

Les Os posted:

why do you have pharmaceuticals written on the right page?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
nice colored pencils point dexter

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Smash it Smash hit posted:

nice colored pencils point dexter

They really are! Are they the kind with a bunch of pigment smoothed into a single pencil, or are you switching between colors? It's a very cool effect that adds a little spice to the artwork.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
That's some bad microscope and I know bad microscopes.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
you said microscope in the thread title

this is a setup

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Encyclopedia Dramatica is the height of English language literature,

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
micr-no scoped!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I think OP is an artits

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

a dangerous thot
Dec 19, 2016

Les Os posted:

Hey you goons look at this drawing of a microchip I did. now I think I'm one of those MENSA motherfuckers

what restaurant did you draw this in

a dangerous thot
Dec 19, 2016
also do u dip ur crayons or something jk 1 up

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010

unpleasantly turgid posted:

why do you have pharmaceuticals written on the right page?

that's a list B - D of drugs the US government uses to change people's behavior it extends into the microchip D - L

a dangerous thot posted:

what restaurant did you draw this in

not confirming or denying anything but I'll say the black eyed pea

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I saw the insides of an electron microscope last week. There was some tubes and other things.

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75WFTHpOw8Y

thanks alot assbag
Feb 18, 2005

BLUUUUHHHHHH

Dave_Indeed posted:

I saw the insides of an electron microscope last week. There was some tubes and other things.

be careful with those or all the electrons will escape!!!

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
How would you rate your dining experience on a scale of 1 (poor) to 10 (MK ultra)

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Les Os posted:

that's a list B - D of drugs the US government uses to change people's behavior it extends into the microchip D - L

not confirming or denying anything but I'll say the black eyed pea

What varieties of mental illness are you currently off your meds for?

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
well every other day starting at 11:30 pm I've been engaging in ritual purification by taking a spirit bath devoted to Santa Muerte, watching Primer on repeat w/ Japanese subtitles (I think} soundtracked by different psychedelic music, drinking a little tequila and eating fungus. I'm not sure if that's crazy or not but probably not more than what a lot of other people do between 11:30 pm and 7 in the morning

cool new Polack jokes posted:

How would you rate your dining experience on a scale of 1 (poor) to 10 (MK ultra)

I think last dining experience at black eyed pea would probably be a 3 (Bohemian Grove) but tonight I had gorditas and beer at Pico de Gallo and that was a 7 (Star Gate)

Shiney McShine
Oct 12, 2010

paperwork
Personal Earpiece

is that microscope the van Leeuwenhoek model or the Robert Hooke?

Steak
Dec 9, 2005

Pillbug

Les Os posted:

while in bed with my sister

:discourse:

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

The Meat Man was out of wings, Mr. William Ash More!:argh:

Les Os posted:

Hey you goons look at this drawing of a microshit I did.

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
I'd like to see you draw a microscope thats half that good

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
I like the microscope in ur av :hf:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010