Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is the biggest fail club
This poll is closed.
arsenal 9223372036854775807 100.00%
not arsenal 1 0.00%
Total: 23 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Watford doing a tidy bit of business selling their new manager to city for 70 million quid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

trem_two posted:

The Sun said today that Stoke are going to buy Rooney for £45m, and I've never wanted a transfer rumor to be true as much as this one

This would easily be one of the worst transfers of all time

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

So was Tuchel resigning expected or is this because he's going to be appearing at a press conference in north london tomorrow? :tinfoil:

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

sassassin posted:

Lukaku's not good enough to start for Chelsea.

Costa might be off to china though

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Weaponized Cum posted:

Doesn't he want like 300k a week?

Him and ozil want 280 apparently

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Bacon Terrorist posted:

The Sun claiming Bellerin has agreed terms with Barca ahead of a £50m move :britain:

Like bellerin but he's had an awful season so gently caress yes I'll be having that.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Hoops posted:

I'd rather live in Liverpool than Southampton, Southampton's shite.

Yeah but you can live in sandbanks and commute. Liverpool's so poo poo even the club hate it and have actively tried to destroy the community around anfield

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

sassassin posted:

He's not going to China

https://twitter.com/sidlowe/status/872583110109667333

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Shrapnig posted:

Arsenal sold him for £5m at the start of last season.

I was sad. He looked good in every start he was given.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Brony Car posted:

Do you think Arsenal should try to keep him?

I think so, maybe it's a false dawn but although he really hasn't progressed at all for most of his time watching him this year he's been alot more solid and improved considerably compared to the season before. Him being able to fill in in the back three is also really useful

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/jun/23/arsenal-alexandre-lacazette-lyon-record-bid

Well this has come out of nowhere. Arsenal are apparently making a 44m bet for lacazette with lyon ready to accept and lacazette willing to move as athletico, who were his first choice, have a transfer ban

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

PirateBob posted:

Too bad for Mbappe that Arsenal favor Lacazette over him. :negative:

Lacazette has scored 37 this season, mbappe only 26 :chord:

wenger has gaslighted everyone into spending silly money on a fraud

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Giroud, lacazette and lemar as arsenal's new front three put your house on it.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

The transfer market has gone completely mad this summer

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

:getin:

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Thirteenth Step posted:

when your getting 20+ every season it doesnt really matter if you have the first touch of a rapist

i never noticed it when he was at the albion tbh

He's only scored 20+ in the league once (but then tbf rooney's only done it twice) but he'd still be a big upgrade

code:
League only

Year	Rooney		Big Rom
	Apps	Goals	Apps	Goals
2012-13	27	12	35	17
2013-14	29	17	31	15
2014-15	33	12	36	10
2015-16	28	8	37	18
2016-17	25	5	37	25
I've also discovered sexy alexis 'i want 400k a week' sanchez has scored more goals in the league than costa

Loving Africa Chaps fucked around with this message at 15:39 on Jul 6, 2017

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

TelekineticBear! posted:

Im pretty happy about it, a good experienced player who can slot it well into the team. Also the way transfers should be done, without weeks of speculation and endless media bullshit but rather they just announce it

It helps that you are a poo poo club no one cares about

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

I thought with a few smart buys Everton could make a decent push up from 6th but lol Rooney

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Just dropping by to say i hope neymar gets killed by a saudi cluster bomb while promoting the worst world cup of all time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMlISkwn39M

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

lmao at coutinho being £108m

he's very good but this is the season everyone will point to when they decided when it was football finally truly died

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Sad to see ox and especially gibbs go but ox hasn't progressed much although looked ok last season so £40m in the last year of his contract is mad money

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

I'm hoping this deathly silence from arsenal means wenger has got a tasty midfielder lined up out of nowhere like when ozil signed

:smithicide:

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

TBF they are both great signings

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Sanchez is definitely more than 50% better then the ox so up your game citeh

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

shut up blegum posted:

Where would Sanchez even play at city? They already have De Bruyne and Silva

Sanchez is better then silva but would play up front

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

T Bowl posted:

Sanchez is going to sulk and boohoo all season until he signs for someone else and it will be poo poo, best to move him on tbh. He's going to start for Chile either way as someone said so keeping him is kind of dumb.

I dunno he's always pretty professional and puts a shift in even when everyone else is having a casual work.

Anyway we'll see because he's 100% staying

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Remember when we all did hearty lols at united paying 90million for pogba...

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

tarbrush posted:

Signed by Monaco for £4m ish and has scored 9 goals...

His youtube highlight real for 2 seasons combined is under 4 minutes long and that's all i need to know

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Well that saga lasted about 15 minutes

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Blinkz0rz posted:

jfc who gives a poo poo about noted fail club arsenal

lots of people they are pretty popular

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

But yeah yet another winger would not fix the fundamental gash midfield problem

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

PirateBob posted:

Kylian Mbappé to Paris Saint Germain is a done deal.

https://en.psg.fr/pro/article/kylian-mbappe-signs-with-paris-saint-germain

One year loan with option/obligation to buy.

A one year loan

:thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

PSG getting somehow hit with a transfer ban because of the neymar shenanigans and being unable to sign mmmnnbop permanently would be extremely my poo poo

• Locked thread