Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Space Robot
Sep 3, 2011

Does anybody have one of those things? They're suppose to be for people with ADD, anxiety, etc. so I guess I fit the profile, but mostly it seems like a weird kid fad. Kids keep asking at the Target I work at if we have any, we're suppose to get some but we haven't yet.

Personally I'd rather get a Fidget Cube, but I don't know of an actually reliable source to get them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Little known fact; fidget spinners are based on the meatspin.gif from the early 2000s

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
WE ALREADY HAD A THREAD ABOUT THESE

Space Robot
Sep 3, 2011

Jesus Christ posted:

WE ALREADY HAD A THREAD ABOUT THESE

Ctrl-F has failed me.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

shadowvine118 posted:

Ctrl-F has failed me.

Also your parents

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

various cheeses posted:

Little known fact; fidget spinners are based on the meatspin.gif from the early 2000s

you spin me right round baby right round like a record baby round round round round

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

shadowvine118 posted:

Personally I'd rather get a Fidget Cube, but I don't know of an actually reliable source to get them.

Amazon?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
pretty disappointed this wasn't a parody thread like I thought it was when I clicked on it

• Locked thread