Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

disturbing lack of titties in that trailer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Glenn Quebec posted:

Also I had no idea rotating directors was a thing I'd of thought you'd want to keep your vision consistent and only changing if there was an issue of art direction or whatever

one director is why true detective season 1 owned so hard

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

loving pumped for some more got

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Waltzing Along posted:

Why do the mods not want spoilers in the thread titles?

BECAUSE THERE ARE A BUNCH OF WHINEY rear end FAGGOTS WHO DON'T BELONG ON THIS FORUM. Seriously. If you can't cope with a spoiler, you can't cope with the SA Forums. Those people would have never made it back in 1.0.

ill never understand people that get butthurt over spoilers

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

The Dennis System posted:

Euron is the only alpha male left in the gynocracy that is Westeros.

the hound would like a word

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

that slave girl missy or whatever has some banging titties

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Colonel Cancer posted:

Also it's hosed how there is absolutely no feel for passage of time and travel in general in the last couple of seasons. Maybe it's nostalgia at this point, but I recall the first 2-3 seasons at least tried.

the show has passed the books but thats how they are too. the first three seem like they take place over a pretty long period of time and the last 2 feel like they happen in the space of a week

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Waltzing Along posted:

Was this the worst episode yet? It's gotta be pretty damned close.

Only good thing was the boobs.

euron yukking it up was p good

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Need a gif of her eating that bread. lol who the hell eats like that? disgusting imo

somebody told me that the dude that stabbed deadwife in her pregnant stomach during the red wedding did it like a kid trying to eat too-frozen ice cream

Blue Raider fucked around with this message at 01:28 on Jul 25, 2017

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

ArmZ posted:

i hope missandei sits on my face

same

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Minorkos posted:

i'm not a doctor but to me, trying to cure a dude by taking 40% of his skin off in a dirty medieval dungeon seems somewhat optimistic

youre right, youre not a doctor

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

the titties were top tier this episode

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

i rue the loss of victarion

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

ArbitraryC posted:

is the lady you're interested in stripping down and just sorta standing around for you to oggle her a common first encounter for most guys or what?

idk about you but i believe seeing pretty girls tits is a good thing

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

are fine c-cup titties in the equation

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

bag em and tag em posted:

when grey worm was chowing down on that puss, the door was open. like drat, close the door ya idiots

and then i said look here bitch im rick james

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

me, normal: game of thrones is p good
gbs, retarded: let me tell you about my dirty, clap-ridden micropenis

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

big nipples big life posted:

You won't get incest math in a tviv thread, that's why I come to GBS.

people tend to forget about aatrek, lover of prepubescent girls

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

whoflungpoop posted:

didn't someone find his posts about how much he liked that TNG ep where some of the crew revert to tweens and there's an awkward scene w O'Brien not knowing what to do w his child wife

who knows, and i say that seriously. the facts are that aatrek was a convicted pedophile and happened to mod a very icky forum for a while

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Waltzing Along posted:

It was girls? Are you sure it wasn't just all children?

i'm not sure. good point.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Solice Kirsk posted:

This show got me a probation from him.

a badge of honour

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

I tried one of the GoT beers a while back and it was not very good and had nothing to do with the franchise besides the fancy packaging. It wasn't even mead or based on a medieval Scottish recipe or something!

yea ommegang is an acquired taste for sure. most belgian styles are

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

they got some acting out of jon snow somehow

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

davos continues being the only character in the whole show thats not afraid to speak truth to power

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Arcsquad12 posted:

Bran what is so hard to explain that you took the name three eyed raven from max von sydow

somebody wrote that dialogue and thought it wasnt retarded

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

wait why does Sansa allow Littlefinger anywhere near her, let alone walk beside her in her posse??

he has the knights of the vale

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

drowned in pussy juice posted:

i'm pretty sure euron is not only a merger of two of the greyjoy brothers from the books but also aurene waters, the dude who owns cersei and steals all her ships to become a pirate king

euron being some badass captain is definitely the show folding victarian into him

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Naerasa posted:

I read those drat books and I can't remember who Aurene Waters is. Thanks for reminding why I no longer give a poo poo if GRRM finishes the next book or not.

same

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

COMRADES posted:

In the books he has no head. They sent it to Dorne.

lol i dont remember that being the case but i 100% believe it

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

if i was that fat fuckers publisher i would have lit a fire under his clogged artery rear end 10 years ago. the ship has sailed on his books now

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

A Strange Aeon posted:

Didn't Euron get stabbed in the dick during the fight? And get hit a bunch more? Is there some reason he's seemingly completely uninjured?

he got that swagger armor

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Atlas Hugged posted:

It's not that Euron isn't cool it's that he's Gyp Rosetti.

is this some gipsy crack? idk

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

vandalism posted:

What ever happened to Gendry?

in a boat somewhere. apparently he turns back up according to spoilers

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Dude who plays the Ice/Night king also played Joe Chill from Batman Begins.

Tsk tsk. Typecasting :colbert:

hes also the bad guy in the knights of cydonia video which is p funny

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Waltzing Along posted:

Because he is a dumb he went back to KL and back to the blacksmith so that he can be easily located. But who cares? It's not like he is the heir to anything any more. He's just some dumb gently caress who will probably bang Arya in season 8.

looking forward to the god squad crew going north of the wall and raising hell

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

El Padrino posted:

Can we talk about nice titties this show has given us, like Mel's (w/collar) and what's her face who got eaten out by the eunuch. Also Margaery

the hooker that got got by joffrey had some killers too

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Kelp Me! posted:

what's more embarrassing though

-having read the books when they first came out before there was a show,
-having read the books when they first came out, but also re-reading them along with the show
-people who didn't read the books until the show, but are now buying and reading them

option 3 isn't embarrassing as much as it is funny, those poor people think they're going to be reading good fantasy books :laugh:

the middle

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

ElGroucho posted:

Sansa is the worst loving character, imo. She's basically a mean girl that discovered the popular dude was a psychopath. I don't remember the books as well, but I do think that in some way she is responsible for the whole goddamn mess with her dad getting found out.

Also, she hosed over the wolves somehow, can't remember the details.

iirc sansas not as major a character in the books. she went through the whole tyrion marriage thing and hosed off with littlefinger and hasnt been seen for like 2 books

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

is this the ep where one of the dragons dies?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

facebook jihad posted:

On vacation and no hbo. No GoT for me tonight :(

dont worry ill keep the thread up to date bb