Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

I mean I get it, that's all well and good, lol TVIV amirite? but can we not spoil poo poo in the title a week before the episode actually drops

loving get over it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

The Skeleton King posted:

Does dragon bitch do something worthwhile for once? It's been like five goddamn years and she STILL hasn't crossed the loving sea. Nothing she does has any impact on the rest of the plot, it might as well be a separate show all together. She also fucks up everything every time and has to start all over again.

What the hell is the plot anyway? I quit watching after Stanley failed to win the war and the stark boy got murdered at a wedding after blowing his whole campaign by being an idiot. It seemed to me like the main conflict of the story had been resolved and there was nothing left except a couple of loose ends.

you seem really out of touch since crossing the ocean is literally the last shot of season 6

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

The Skeleton King posted:

I hope she hits an iceberg and dies like the waste of time she is.

And Like I said, I quit watching after the war of kings ended ant the plot dispersed into a hundred lovely sub-plots that all suck and don't matter.

What happened to the cripple and his retard giant? Last I heard they met the wonder twins, then went to loving narnia and found out that crippleboy is a wizard and the retard is named after a door.

God what a stupid show. Even the tits are sub-par most of the time.

the tv show got pretty bad so i can't blame you for not watching. I'm only hate-watching at this point and i barely finished season 6. The showrunners are hacks and it shows the second they stopped leaning on GRRM's material and just started changing poo poo to suit their whims, it became a lovely show. Some time in season 4 i think.

But if you're not participating in watching the show IDK why you're coming into the thread to whine about it ? that's pretty weird man. I invite you to catch up and hate-watch though

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

When i first heard that bad pussy line I hit pause and got up and took a long walk and didn't watch GoT for like a month

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

This show is hetter when romance is limited to loveless and abuseive marriages and rote prostitute loving and im sad its even palatable to any fuckboy/fuckhurl who worries about who will screw who

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

cool new Polack jokes posted:

:hellyeah:

It will not hold up over time, lol season 2 doesn't even hold up now

season 1-3 are actually good because the showrunners were meek talentless fucksticks with some easily adaptable fantasy pulp to rely on. The later books baloon into huge meandering tomes and it turns out they suck at their job but it's too late now

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Solice Kirsk posted:

Dredd was just a weak rear end version of The Raid.

They're both awesome though.

weird. i like dredd but i think the raid is wack. hmmm

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

to be fair robert strong hasn't done a fuckin' thing in the books either.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

king robert used a warhammer during his rebellion and there are like 2 non targaryen characters with retarded features, one of whom is clearly some fucker in a disguise.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

dark star exists because gurm regretted killing oberyn lol

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Season 1- Timid shitheads nobody knows faithfully adapting something they're gambling on being their mealticket

Season 7- maladjusted manbabies probing the darkened shack of a lazy fat rear end in a top hat while screamong about wanting it to be over

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I read A Knight Of The Seven Kingdoms recently and it was really good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

facebook jihad posted:

Oh gently caress that. I was hoping it was something like the planet was stuck in orbit between two opposing suns or some poo poo.

This is why I hate fantasy in general

Are you loving for real. Fantasy books where magic feature always has strange phenomena explained by magic. Fuckin get real. Consume sci fi for that. Goddamn nerds.