Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Vakal posted:

I traveled with a guy that insisted on hitting up the airport Starbucks for a big expensive coffee right before we hit the security line. Security confiscated it even though he still had the receipt the showed it was bought in the airport.

Anyway, after clearing security he grumbled for a bit and ended up buying another big expensive coffee at another Starbucks near the terminal gates since he refused to drink the swill they served on the plane. We were cutting it close so he only got a few sips before it was time to board the plane and of course the flight attendants wouldn't let him bring it on with him despite being literally able to point to the store that sold it to him.

Wtf was that his first flight ever because I can understand it if it was because everyone knows after they've been to the airport one time

Fried Watermelon posted:

You buy the drink AFTER security

Also, I've never had anyone check open containers on my flights but I've never flown anywhere out of the USA hellscape.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread