Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
I was at a hotel in dubai and goit to chill in the executive lounge for a while, ate a massive pile of koftas and enjoyed multiple highball glasses filled with gin and ice, which is I guess a 'double' over there

edit: oh this is all free btw, makes no sense when you're rich stuff is free, what a world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

yeah I eat rear end posted:

I never got why if you were rich and could go pretty much anywhere, you'd go to a place like Dubai to blow your money. Why not somewhere nicer like Zurich or Oslo or something?

frrom what I can tell it's like vegas and they take very great care and pride in making you feel more rich and important than you actually are

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

yeah I eat rear end posted:

yeah but you're in the middle east and I'd probably end up with my hands chopped off for some offense or another regardless of how much money I have.

if you're rich and white I think you can literally kill people over there so long as theyre not other white people

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
all the bathrooms have these hand held sprayer things that ppl use instead of toilet paper though, and it is just as loving nasty as you might expect, so that's a definite mark against. I wouldn't go back, I'm more of a road trip across south dakota kind of guy

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
I went to a hotel bar to try and meet people and it was just me and like 50 prostitutes it was weird as hell

• Locked thread