Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Monkey Fracas posted:

I find that beer more adequately prepares me for a day of airline travel than coffee so it's a good thing they serve as soon as things open

early flight --> breakfast and drinks --> sleep on plane

pro sequence

good breakfast may not apply if your airport is tiny and sucks sorry

Beer is baby-tier travel drinking.

The best move is to take a couple percocets and wash them down with some straight liquor on ice. Hard liquor has more alcohol by volume, so you get less water. Less water means less getting up to pee, because using the bathroom on airplanes is lame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
lol if you travel and don't factor in a $100 or so of airport bar boozing.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003

tenspott posted:

Im a flexeril and mimosa man myself. I don't want to drink the hard stuff before noon!

Flexeril is a weird drug. It's the only time I ever feel like pissing myself so I don't have to leave the couch is a viable option

• Locked thread