Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Genderfluent
Jul 15, 2015

Seriously, why am I supposed to think this guy is anything but an extremely lucky thief? And why the gently caress is he trying to run for president?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
he's a good and handsome man who brought us social media and will lead the VR revolution

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
do whatever you feel like

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
You're supposed to hate him, because he is a piece of poo poo

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Also Hillary is running 2020 so he better fall in line or else he'll get merc'd

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?
Zuckerberg hates Hawaiians

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I hope Zuckerberg is gored to death by a boar

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I hope he takes up flying and crashes into a mountain

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I hope he is accidentally shot by his own bodyguards

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
whoever hacked the crimson website just to troll fuckerburg is the only hero in this dead gay country

https://archive.fo/cdn9R

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

i hope he gets booked by his own face

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Zuckerburg is a goofy-grinned pasty-calved flipflop-clad billionaire and I refuse to like him until he gives me some of his or your money

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

He's rich and white. What's not to like?

Real reason: tech valley libs want to attach themselves to someone who is powerful who they can pretend share their views. They want to change the world without doing anything. See: Elon Musk.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
I have no problem with Zuckerberg fundamentally because he isn't a literal criminal like a Goldman Sachs or Wells Fargo executive, but he sure is a huge loving dork!

luncheon meat
Oct 11, 2007

Brendan Jones, 42, Bendigo
If you don't like him you're anti semitic, simple

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

lol hes gonna run for public office

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbOwdjSodeU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

It would be cool as heck to kick him right in the teeth with some big ol boots.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost
I don't particularly like or dislike the guy. I pity him.

Even with all that money, he seems to be the loneliest person in the world. He alienated all his friends and is basically surrounded by 'yes men'.
His wife is kind of homely but maybe there is a love there. More than likely, she was the only woman he could trust after he became a billionaire that would not bleed him dry. Some day maybe he will run for President. If he does, I won't vote for him. If he sells our personal information to marketing companies, betrayed his close friends, and sought to remove native Hawaiians from their homes now, imagine what he would do as our leader.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Salty Josh posted:

I don't particularly like or dislike the guy. I pity him.

Even with all that money, he seems to be the loneliest person in the world. He alienated all his friends and is basically surrounded by 'yes men'.
His wife is kind of homely but maybe there is a love there. More than likely, she was the only woman he could trust after he became a billionaire that would not bleed him dry. Some day maybe he will run for President. If he does, I won't vote for him. If he sells our personal information to marketing companies, betrayed his close friends, and sought to remove native Hawaiians from their homes now, imagine what he would do as our leader.

it's what happens when you betray your values for money and nobody even noticed or cares and even pats you on the back

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
More money = Better than

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Bip Roberts posted:

It would be cool as heck to kick him right in the teeth with some big ol boots.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I hope he is kidnapped and tortured by Russian mobsters

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I hope his Tesla malfunctions and decapitates him

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
he's a shill for Israel and known to censor Palestinians on Facebook and be like ooops . typical Zionist

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Genderfluent posted:

Seriously, why am I supposed to think this guy is anything but an extremely lucky thief? And why the gently caress is he trying to run for president?

You aren't, he's loving scum

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Piss de Bundy posted:

he's a shill for Israel and known to censor Palestinians on Facebook and be like ooops . typical Zionist

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

"accidentally"

World Kraid Center
Oct 18, 2009

Tiberius Thyben posted:

He's rich and white-

Whoa, choke your gefilte right there. Gandalf the Grey didn't just get to become Gandalf the White because he got lucky in the pipe weed market. Wealth actually had very little to do with it. You need approval.

When did the Caucasian Council vote on Cuckerberg's petition? I never received my members ballot.

Wait. I never receive any ballots!!!

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

Jesus christ lol

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

mark zuckerberg is bad + dumb

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

nobody says you're supposed to like him except for the thought leaders at terrible websites like Salon. most people hate him

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Facebook is pretty good, sort of launched the social media revolution. You can criticize what Facebook has become, but originally it was just a really well made social interaction tool.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

potee posted:

whoever hacked the crimson website just to troll fuckerburg is the only hero in this dead gay country

https://archive.fo/cdn9R

i am laughing quite a bit, about this picture

thank you

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

World Kraid Center posted:

Whoa, choke your gefilte right there. Gandalf the Grey didn't just get to become Gandalf the White because he got lucky in the pipe weed market. Wealth actually had very little to do with it. You need approval.

When did the Caucasian Council vote on Cuckerberg's petition? I never received my members ballot.

Wait. I never receive any ballots!!!

The American Jews got a quorum and did a hostile takeover of the White Council. You've been cut out. Now they control whiteness

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Fuckerberg

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

get that OUT of my face posted:

nobody says you're supposed to like him except for the thought leaders at terrible websites like Salon. most people hate him
I hope you're right, but whenever I look up the Facebook posts for him milking cows or nodding solemnly at veterans, there always seems to be a bunch of really positive comments. Maybe I'm just used to Twitter-style trolling.

Then again, "people who already liked Zuckerberg's page" is a big factor here, and if any site is going to manipulate comments it's probably Mark Zuckerberg's page on Facebook.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

qkkl posted:

Facebook is pretty good, sort of launched the social media revolution. You can criticize what Facebook has become, but originally it was just a really well made social interaction tool.
facebook was founded so zuckerberg could get his dick wet at his elitist university, then he segued that into selling personal information to advertisers. it's always been a poo poo swamp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

qkkl posted:

i watched a video in like 2005 before i knew what facebook was that tried to warn people about how much personal info it harvested

• Locked thread