Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://latest.com/2017/05/questions-mount-after-third-prominent-ferguson-protester-found-dead-in-car/

QUESTIONS MOUNT AFTER THIRD PROMINENT FERGUSON PROTESTER FOUND DEAD IN CAR

Looks like the brave police of missouri are one upping their northern counterparts who just harass and arrest the people who dare oppose them in any way https://www.democracynow.org/2016/1/12/why_is_ramsey_orta_man_who

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
he had so much to live for, like his exciting new warehouse job :(

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
medical examiners say its a suicide, case closed :colbert:

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

Cantaloupe posted:

he had so much to live for, like his exciting new warehouse job :(

10/hour in Missouri is like, a million East Coast dollars.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

If my skin had even a miniscule amount of melanin I'd would only go out in whiteface.
Stay safe poor black people.

E: not melatonin

By popular demand fucked around with this message at 13:27 on May 30, 2017

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
required viewing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLSr76vKjBw

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

If my skin had even a miniscule amount of melatonin I'd would only go out in whiteface.
Stay safe poor black people.

If your skin has any melatonin in it, you need to take a nap, buddy.

Glenn Quebec posted:

10/hour in Missouri is like, a million East Coast dollars.

Yeah, but then you gotta live in Missouri. And endure the golden, glorious summers of my childhood amidst the Ozarks.

... Probably sucks if you're black though.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
back in the old days they dropped bombs on black protesters

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Good.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

lol author of the article calls it "conspiracy nonsense"

quote:

If you couple the facts that the two killings mentioned above have not been solved and trust within this particular community for police is very low, it’s easy to understand why such conspiracy theories might pop up. When official sources offer answers to questions but lack credibility, conspiracy nonsense fills in those gaps.

Edward Crawford’s father does not seem to believe his son was murdered, but instead seems skeptical that his son intentionally killed himself. As odd as the circumstances surrounding this tragic shooting are, it seems even more unlikely that the two women with him were part of some long-game conspiracy with police to take him out*.

[...]

*Author’s Note: In fairness to those who are skeptical but not full-blown conspiracy theorist about Crawford’s death, it is possible that the witness might not be telling the (whole) truth and that an apathetic police department doesn’t feel the need to make murder case out of an apparent suicide. Though, that’s a different issue.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Holy crap. Violent drug users get arrested a bunch? Color me surprised.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

spacetoaster posted:

That's a wierd way to arrest someone

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
Good.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

spacetoaster posted:

Internet commentator doesn't read article before acting an idiot. Color me surprised

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

mannerup posted:

lol author of the article calls it "conspiracy nonsense"

Yeah. The guy makes a cogent point but turns it into propaganda. That should read something like: "When governments abuse their power and never explain their actions or answer questions, people begin to search for answers on their own."

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Senor Dog posted:

Internet commentator doesn't read article before acting an idiot. Color me surprised

Turn your monitor on. :smuggo:

quote:

I was in Rikers two separate times, one for 60 days and one for 30 days, I believe.

quote:

You have been arrested on—for drug offenses.

quote:

She got arrested for assault charges that was allegedly caught on camera.

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
ITT a lot of confused babies stomping on the gas pedal

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax
Same white people who killed Seth Rich imho.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Didn't the CIA kill some journalist a while ago too. Cut his break lines and then when that didn't work they blew him up. Who was that

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Psycho Society posted:

Didn't the CIA kill some journalist a while ago too. Cut his break lines and then when that didn't work they blew him up. Who was that

Maybe? People think they hacked this guys car: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Hastings_(journalist)

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

spacetoaster posted:

Maybe? People think they hacked this guys car: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Hastings_(journalist)

quote:

Former U.S. National Coordinator for Security, Infrastructure Protection, and Counter-terrorism Richard A. Clarke said that what is known about the crash is "consistent with a car cyber attack". He was quoted as saying "There is reason to believe that intelligence agencies for major powers — including the United States — know how to remotely seize control of a car. So if there were a cyber attack on [Hastings'] car — and I'm not saying there was, I think whoever did it would probably get away with it."[68]

The day before the crash, Hastings indicated that he believed he was being investigated by the Federal Bureau of Investigation. In an email to colleagues, which was copied to and released by Hastings' friend, Army Staff Sergeant Joe Biggs,[69] Hastings said that he was "onto a big story", that he needed to "go off the radar", and that the FBI might interview them.[70][71] WikiLeaks announced that Hastings had also contacted Jennifer Robinson, one of its lawyers, a few hours prior to the crash,[72] and the LA Weekly reported that he was preparing new reports on the CIA at the time of his death.[73] His widow Elise Jordan said his final story was a profile of CIA Director John O. Brennan.[74]

The FBI released a statement denying that Hastings was being investigated, at least not by the FBI, according to the FBI statement.[62] This statement was incorrect as FBI had opened a file on Hastings already in 2012 (see FBI files below). Furthermore, on the day of the crash Hastings came to his neighbor Jordanna Thigpen's apartment after midnight and urgently asked to borrow her Volvo. He said he was afraid to drive his own car. However, Thigpen declined.[14]

:tinfoil:

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
They killed Michael Hastings and they killed these Ferguson activists too.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

it's real bro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK0SrxBC1xs

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I was listening to something about this on the radio last week and I felt like I was having a flashback to the end of the black panther days. You know, because they ended just like this. With the gubnent killing people. Innocent people. For having thoughts and causing discourse.

Just. Like. This.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Hmm were any of these people involved in crashing a Hillary rally at some point? Just asking

Dubplate Fire
Aug 1, 2010

:hfive: bruvs be4 luvs
People who work for the various branches of the United States government or members of political parties would never kill anyone. It's completely insane to think that this would happen.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Hmm were any of these people involved in crashing a Hillary rally at some point? Just asking

Careful buddy, if people see you asking questions...

white_noise
Apr 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

paul_soccer10 posted:

https://latest.com/2017/05/questions-mount-after-third-prominent-ferguson-protester-found-dead-in-car/

QUESTIONS MOUNT AFTER THIRD PROMINENT FERGUSON PROTESTER FOUND DEAD IN CAR

Looks like the brave police of missouri are one upping their northern counterparts who just harass and arrest the people who dare oppose them in any way https://www.democracynow.org/2016/1/12/why_is_ramsey_orta_man_who

this kind of rumor mill conspiracy theorycraft is damaging to our society and furthermore it was probably Killery who did it

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

Luxury Communism posted:

Same white people who killed Seth Rich imho.
They're probably Russians.

white_noise
Apr 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
there's no credible evidence that the russians ever killed anyone

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

white_noise posted:

there's no credible evidence that the russians ever killed anyone

-Stalin

white_noise
Apr 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
those brave and virtuous kulaks committed suicide because they understood their duty to mother russia

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

His name was Seth Rich

Investigate Pizzagate

Poz my neg hole

I Greyhound
Apr 22, 2008

MusicKrew Dawn Patrol
That latest.com link had ads that gave my phone ad cancer thank you for that. Though it may have been the Ferguson police trying to stop the story

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

First world country!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
protester dead so what

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

on the plus side maybe the fbi bombing oklahoma city again would be a net benefit overall

edit: i had a brain fart here i meant phily by the fbi not on the fbi lol

Tolkien minority fucked around with this message at 23:12 on May 30, 2017

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Protester? More like an economic terrorist amirite

white_noise
Apr 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
noice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
The Ferguson police have yet to do anything wrong.

• Locked thread