Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

deadgoon posted:

does antifa beat up actual dangerous nazis or do they just bully 4channers and alt-right celebrities

sometimes they give it the ol college try but they usually get stabbed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

i disagree with the op i think it's perfectly healthy for young people to dress up and smash the system

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

I.N.R.I posted:

That sounds like victim blaming to me because theyre attacking the garbage and the trash cans for the actions of the people who are doing garbage crimes. which is kind of like attacking or killing a cop because another cop decided to shoot a black kid

all cans are bastards

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

I.N.R.I posted:

it just seems to me like if you dont think your human rights are being recognised then getting yourself arrested and put in jail doesnt really seem like much of a solution since everyone will just forget about it happening tomorrow. except for your family who will also suffer alongside you from the misery that kind of thing brings i mean. and like if you go to jai lthen you really do lose your human rights because prison inmates have terrible lives. and its not the violence is really intimidating or otherwise having much of an effect on people anyway. if you go on youtube and type in antifa and search by newest uploads every single one of the videos people are uploading are just making fun of the group

it's a mass movement and the strategy is to fill up the prisons until they have to let everyone go because there isn't any more rooom. you know what lenin said, "when hell is full, the dead will walk the earth"

• Locked thread