Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

I.N.R.I posted:

i think its a shame that groups like antifa like to beat people up and set things on fire though, they should try just protesting normally without being violent cos it costs a lot of tax money when you set fire to stuff, the police have to respond etc as well as disrupting people from using the infrastructure to go to work etc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uc2UEfWjvo8

:q:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

I.N.R.I posted:

it would suck if i was some normal guy walking in the city and i saw a bunch of kids dressed up like a militia throwing fireworks and smashing public property for whatever reason, maybe they dont like windows or trash cans or something. especially if i had to walk around the block to avoid them

wow that sounds dangerous, have you tried calling the police department and asking their advice

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

deadgoon posted:

does antifa beat up actual dangerous nazis or do they just bully 4channers and alt-right celebrities

there are no more dangerous nazis in trumps america

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

lollontee posted:

Whos got the scroll for racial cooperation among the workign classes? I think were missing that. I keep channelling these NazBol and Arbeitsfront scrools and alm i ever see are white people and i don't know what im doing wrong. Help plz, much apprecia

sorry, all i gots this box o scrolls what got naruto on them. police are terrified of them tho

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

lollontee posted:

Celibacy is a frightening concenpt in our sexu obsessed oppressors maybe they thouht you might attack them with the scroll of the sad tosser or virging wanzer. Goondolences for being entrusted with such a destructive cargo... watchimg them continiously is simply what we figired out would make the best use of your natural skillz

im just glad my incredibly clean penis can serve the cause :patrot: :anarchit:

• Locked thread